Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts)

Roman529 said:
The Saints and Titans should also want Bush....what makes the Jets any more special???

The Saints have a lot of money in Deuce McAllister and seem pretty set on taking Ferguson (which they could do at #4), the Titans could sit still, not give up any picks, and be content taking the QB of their choice. The Jets are in dire need of a talented, young back and would be the team willing to give up the most for the #2.

Not saying it will happen...depends on how highly the Saints think of Bush.

SECfootball said:
The Saints have a lot of money in Deuce McAllister and seem pretty set on taking Ferguson (which they could do at #4), the Titans could sit still, not give up any picks, and be content taking the QB of their choice. The Jets are in dire need of a talented, young back and would be the team willing to give up the most for the #2.

Not saying it will happen...depends on how highly the Saints think of Bush.

I know they have Deuce McAllister but he was busted up a lot last year. I think Bush is better than any back TENN has by far....I know the Titans want a QB but it would be hard to pass on Bush who played for Norm Chow at USC. Tenn still has Volek.

Roman529 said:
I know they have Deuce McAllister but he was busted up a lot last year. I think Bush is better than any back TENN has by far....I know the Titans want a QB but it would be hard to pass on Bush who played for Norm Chow at USC. Tenn still has Volek.

NO has a lot of $$$ invested in McAllister and I don't think they'd be willing to pay the big bucks Bush will be looking for. Yes, the Titans would snap up Bush in a heartbeat if he fell to them at #3 but that won't happen if the Jets have their way, and they probably won't be willing to give up another couple of first day picks in order to trade up and get him when they could stay at 3 and have the QB of their choice.

SECfootball said:
NO has a lot of $$$ invested in McAllister and I don't think they'd be willing to pay the big bucks Bush will be looking for. Yes, the Titans would snap up Bush in a heartbeat if he fell to them at #3 but that won't happen if the Jets have their way, and they probably won't be willing to give up another couple of first day picks in order to trade up and get him when they could stay at 3 and have the QB of their choice.

As long as the Jets don't get Bush all is good. :D

The Jets will Sign Reggie Bush(my thoughts)

Quote me.. we will have to see Reggie Bush twice a year.. damn

Would you rather face Mario Williams twice a year? I wouldn't
Bush isn't better than Barry Sanders and the Phins beat the Lions all but once that I can recall when Sanders was playing.

So what. Saban will build a dominant defense. He's going to be having nightmares on Sat nights before he plays the Phins.

good let the Jets get Bush than I can watch Crowder put him on the IR. behind the Jets o-line he is guarenteed to get injured his rookie season

we better get younger on d now or else we will not be able to keep up with him

Back
Top Bottom