Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts)

Jets could get BUSH!?!?!

The Texans just signed Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick !! The jets are apparently in talks to move up 2 spots by trading one of their two first round picks to get bush!....... This move could mean big trouble for us

Alex22 said:
The Jets will give up so much trying to get Bush it wont matter how good he is

The thought definately has some merit. That #2 pick is worth quite a bit more than it was yesterday. If the Jets want to move up, they may have to give up a decent amount to do so.

Simmer Finner said:
The Texans just signed Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick !! The jets are apparently in talks to move up 2 spots by trading one of their two first round picks to get bush!....... This move could mean big trouble for us

dont worry..he trys to go to the outside...:dolphins: jason taylor :dolphins: ...he trys to go up the middle :dolphins: zach thomas:dolphins: ...he trys to go around again :dolphins: channing crowder:dolphins: ...they try to throw it.....:dolphins: will allen:dolphins: ...stacked on all sides of the d!!!!!!!!....btw the smileys are thanx to my friend...:cooldude: michael G :cooldude:

PhinGeneral said:
The thought definately has some merit. That #2 pick is worth quite a bit more than it was yesterday. If the Jets want to move up, they may have to give up a decent amount to do so.

the number 4, 29,71...and the other 1..i cant think of it off the top of my head...but it is below 71..in the 40s or somthing like that :confused:

The Raiders are rumored to be looking to trade up to #2. Hopefully Al Davis will break the bank to get Bush. Then the Jets can get someone else.:D

Back
Top Bottom