Jets trading Up? PFT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets trading Up? PFT

We shouldn't be making fun of this cos we (damn Wanny) move up ONE single spot to draft Carey when everyone knows they Vikes didn't want him anyway.I'm so glad that Nick is in charge now!!

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
We shouldn't be making fun of this cos we (damn Wanny) move up ONE single spot to draft Carey when everyone knows they Vikes didn't want him anyway.I'm so glad that Nick is in charge now!!

Ozzy rules!!

:sidelol: i was so mad at that

Alex22 said:
Let them

If they wanna ruin the rest of their draft when they have so many holes then let them

I want the guy in your sig to drop like flies!:cooldude:

Ace88 said:
Hate to say it, but it looks very likely that Cutler will be a Jet. I don't think that they will have to worry about the Saints because it appears that they already have their eyes set to pick Leinart at #2.

The Titans would be the only team that they will need to trade up with because they will grab him if the Jets don't try to do something.

So it will pretty much leave it with Leinart to Saints, Cutler to Jets and Young to Titans.

No way Norm Chow goes with Young over Cutler. Chow's game is refining pocket passers, he may not be the best to fully utilize Young's skillset. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom