Jevon Holland loves his teammates and shows it by swarming to the ball. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jevon Holland loves his teammates and shows it by swarming to the ball.

In Holland and Waddle this team found two gems that with any luck will be cornerstones for this franchise for years to come. Around all those great athletes both just look a half step quicker.

All joking aside, great pick by Flores.

I remember having to look Holland up because of all the reports of Flores coaching the Senior bowl and linking him to Dolphins.

All joking aside, great pick by Flores.

I remember having to look Holland up because of all the reports of Flores coaching the Senior bowl and linking him to Dolphins.
Flores scouted him personally at his pro day not the Senior Bowl.

I can't think of a game played by a safety as good as that one. Think about it--he had the best game of his career in the game with the most snaps he may ever see in a single game. That's elite

Flores scouted him personally at his pro day not the Senior Bowl.
I believe it was Grier who went to his Pro Day, but I may be mistaken. No big deal either way.

Whoever is responsible, we got us a great one.

The Dolphins really like Elandon Roberts. He's a captain of the defense, but drafting an elite MLB would definitely take this defense to the next level.

I like Elandon Roberts more after i saw him telling Tua, the defense would avenge that late hit.

5726117A-3C64-4D95-9DB4-3DB0BC47843A.jpeg

I can't think of a game played by a safety as good as that one. Think about it--he had the best game of his career in the game with the most snaps he may ever see in a single game. That's elite
I was happy about that as I thought the week before was the worst game I'd seen Holland play.

Back
Top Bottom