jim fassel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jim fassel

So you didn't like the word scrub? :lol:

Sorry, it's just my general demeanor right now.

I hear ya

Originally posted by ZOD
So you didn't like the word scrub? :lol:

Sorry, it's just my general demeanor right now.

When I think of scrub, I think of Erick Kumerow or Brandon Winey, and a jamar Fletcher.

but just FYI
I'm not in disagreement with you, because I think JF is a good coach, I just don't think he's the right fit for our team as you stated earlier. It's like swapping a defensive oriented wanny for an offensive oriented wanny. His in game management leaves a lot to be desired.

As Dolfans we might as well get used to it. Practically every coach that needs a job is going to want the Fins job, so their agents, families, etc. will all be trying to express interest in the job through whichever channels they can.

i think the best candidatefor this head coaching job has to be dennis green... no doubt about it.. forget about the he cant get past the nfc championship games.. atleast he gets a team there, if we get him and then we get to the afc championship game, that would be doing alot compared to what a team so talented has done in this 2 years.

i would like to get a coach with a little more fire in him,,not a denny green or fassel, lets hope for the best..

Fassel is not a bad option. He wouldn't be my first choice either. I know they had a tough year, but you have to remember that team is decimated with injuries. I mean their starting OLine started 3 games together all year!!!! What's Miami's excuse? I think he will end up in Arizona, but he is better option then Denny Green......

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
I know they had a tough year, but you have to remember that team is decimated with injuries. I mean their starting OLine started 3 games together all year!!!! What's Miami's excuse? I think he will end up in Arizona, but he is better option then Denny Green......

You have to realize that their offense (and their stats) has benefited from playing six games versus Washington, Dallas, and Philadelphia over the past couple of years.

What did our putrid offense do against those teams?

Giants-23
Redskins-24
Cowboys-40
Philadelphia-27

Our record in that division? 3-1

They were not that good in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom