Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

Ross doesn’t want to steal Harbaugh from Michigan to come to the Dolphins, and will lose him to a team like the Vikings. Amazing.
Doubt that. Let it play out. Makes Ross look better from Michigan standpoint if other teams go in for him first if this is true which I'm doubting right now.
Ross is in prime position to get him if Harbaugh wants to get back to the NFL.

Ok. But a rumored interview that has yet to happen with the Vikings is not dolphin news.
Ok. But a rumored interview that has yet to happen with the Vikings is not dolphin news.
What are you talking about, of course it is. Jim Harbaugh is a name many fans have wanted as head coach as soon as Flores was fired. Ross came out and said he would not take him from Michigan. But if Harbaugh is looking to come back to the NFL. Then hopefully all bets are off, if Miami is interested.

Dude. It's Profootballtalk. If they printed that the sky was blue, I'd step outside to doublecheck.

Just sell the team and go watch your perennial runner up in the Big House….leave the keys for someone that actually puts this franchise first. This is really silly..
This is exactly what needs to happen.

Ross told the world he values Michigan over the Dolphins. Its disgusting

This is exactly what needs to happen.

Ross told the world he values Michigan over the Dolphins. Its disgusting
I really wonder if anyone in this continually dysfunctional organization has ever taken Ross to task….IE…..13 in particular…..or is everyone so job scared that they’re afraid to tell this emperor he has no cloths. It’s embarrassing for all involved. We are all just interested observers….unfortunately

Except it absolulty is, because Ross told everyone who would listen, due to his love of Michigan he wouldn't take Harbough away from his favorite sporting organization. Even if he was the best candidate to help the Miami Dolphins.
Maybe he's not the best candidate anymore.

Let's get McDaniel.

Back
Top Bottom