Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

I want Ross gone. I've never said anything positive about him. To me it's about what he's putting on that field every Sunday, Monday or Thursday. He's failed. The Franchise is a bona-fide loser under his watch/ownership.. call it what you want. He's brought the team down to the Detroit Lions when it comes to playoffs. Sooner he is gone the better.
Impossible to argue with any of that. At least he fixed the stadium and built the new training facility.

This is either a bogus report, getting leaked someone who was supposed to keep his/her mouth shut, or Harbaugh has already made a decision that hes leaving. I can't imagine a coach in his position at such a high profile job would agree to go on an interview without having already made up his mind. Hes not in a place in his career where he needs to ask for a job.

To me its got to be either total nonsense or a done deal....whether that deal is done with the Phins or Vikings only they know.
Was thinking the same…Michigan must know he’s gone already.

Of course, I expect Ross to heroically convince Harbaugh to change his mind and stay at Michigan.

Rhetorical question?
No it is not a rhetorical question, which would rather see the Dolphins do? Take a chance on McDaniel and see what he can do or take a risk on Harbaugh since 2nd stints usually do not work out well like Gruden?

This is either a bogus report, getting leaked someone who was supposed to keep his/her mouth shut, or Harbaugh has already made a decision that hes leaving. I can't imagine a coach in his position at such a high profile job would agree to go on an interview without having already made up his mind. Hes not in a place in his career where he needs to ask for a job.

To me its got to be either total nonsense or a done deal....whether that deal is done with the Phins or Vikings only they know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-153516_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220129-153516_Chrome.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 3
McDaniel is who I preferred over Dabol..... but who's to say McDaniel even wants to come here.
Who else is pounding his door right now? If Ross is the one who wants him as reported he will make it happen.

I really wonder if anyone in this continually dysfunctional organization has ever taken Ross to task….IE…..13 in particular…..or is everyone so job scared that they’re afraid to tell this emperor he has no cloths. It’s embarrassing for all involved. We are all just interested observers….unfortunately
Ask me how I know you don't have much work experience,or, are self employed.

Why does this keep getting moved to the NFL general forum... what is the agenda here?

This is absolutely Dolphins related news.

Hes a HC candidate.

Hes linked to Ross via his press conference 2 weeks ago.

We need a head coach.

Wtf is going on around here?

Why does this keep getting moved to the NFL general forum... what is the agenda here?

This is absolutely Dolphins related news.

Hes a HC candidate.

Hes linked to Ross via his press conference 2 weeks ago.

We need a head coach.

Wtf is going on around here?
It really is ridiculous. There’s a 25-page thread of someone speculating that Harbaugh will be the next coach and it’s still in the Dolphins forum, but actual news about Harbaugh keeps getting buried over and over.

There is already a thread about him in the main
Ok gotcha, could you change the title of the thread in the main to something like.

"Harbough related news and updates"

The current title is just pure speculation and is not really relative to the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom