Jimmy Graham | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Graham

futurescout

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If he hits the open market Miami has to make him the highest paid TE in league history. 10M per year average. Saints are 13 million over the salary cap right now. [video=youtube;k2JyBOV_HDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JyBOV_HDU[/video]

not happening no way they let him walk...they'll restructure & cut people before they let him go.

Probably won't happen. Greg Olsen is probably more realistic.

As much as I like the idea there are two reason why it won't happen. One, the man will want too much money. Secondly, the offensive line needs to be fixed first.

I'd honestly prefer to draft Niklas, Ebron, Amaro, one of those guys.

But yeah, it's an interesting idea.

Yeah, unless Carolina extended him and I didn't know about it.

No way in hell Jimmy Graham touches Free Agency, but Olsen would be a great unless the GM is interested in Amaro, who I would love to have.

He's an All-Pro and will be tagged if a long term deal isn't worked out. Brees said he would restructure his contract to free up the cap space to sign him anyway. Not happening

Brees already said he would restructure his contract...Jimmy's not going anywhere. We had our shot and we blew it.

Not to mention about 10 teams would have interest in him including the Jets and Pats. Regardless, he ain't going anywhere.

Will get tagged. Move along

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be so sure we won't get a crack at him, especially if he's eligible to get tagged as a WR. The irony would be that huge contract we gave Wallace may allow us the chance at Graham, and I might be giving Ireland too much credit here but maybe that was the plan all along.

Back
Top Bottom