JJ's Mock version 1.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JJ's Mock version 1.0

firestorm said:
I don't think D'Brick will be first selection, if Houston wants to get him they trade down with NY Jets, for example. Besides, in my opinion, Houston won't lose the opportunity to draft Reggie Bush after his amazing USC Pro Day (He has been revalued much more). And if they wants to trade down, NY Jets, surely, interests draft Reggie Bush...
Besides, Houston can trade down with other franchise at Top 10 and get Winston Justice. There are many people that think Winston Justice is over D'Brick, it's other real possibility.
On the other hand, San Francisco, in my opinion, must trade down to restructure his roster, and New Orleans too.
Minnesota can trade up to draft Vince Young. They have 2 seconds and 2 third rounds (i think).
Indinapolis Colts, after lost Edge, will trade up in Draft if they think that they can lose the opportunity to draft Laurence Maroney...

Why would the Jets trade up to #1 for Bush if they could give up less and get him at #2? Saints are much more likely to trade down.

firestorm said:
There are many people that think Winston Justice is over D'Brick, it's other real possibility....

:link:

Jimmy James said:
I actually completed this a few days ago for www.cincybengals.com and finally decided to post it here today

Too funny that you did this for a Bengal site.......as the one thing I was going to comment on was the Bengals passing on a TE in the 1st AND 2nd round.....especially passing over Mercedes Lewis in the 2nd. IMO, that is the missing piece in their offense and Lewis would be an amazing pick for them in 2nd.

Jimmy James said:
17. Miami Dolphins (from Minnesota Vikings) – Jimmy Williams, CB, VPI
:lol: I stared at that for a full 30 seconds before I realized Virginia Tech is really Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI)

burger13 said:
Too funny that you did this for a Bengal site.......as the one thing I was going to comment on was the Bengals passing on a TE in the 1st AND 2nd round.....especially passing over Mercedes Lewis in the 2nd. IMO, that is the missing piece in their offense and Lewis would be an amazing pick for them in 2nd.

Yeah -- it's likely they're getting a TE in one of those two rounds the next time. They were all over that one.

Motion said:

By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com

April 4, 2006, 12:39 PM ET

"Where the talented Justice could be going, according to coaches and scouts, is perhaps into the top 10 in the draft. Fox noted that there are teams that like Justice a little better than they do D'Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia, the consensus No. 1 tackle in the draft pool."

firestorm said:
By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com

April 4, 2006, 12:39 PM ET

"Where the talented Justice could be going, according to coaches and scouts, is perhaps into the top 10 in the draft. Fox noted that there are teams that like Justice a little better than they do D'Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia, the consensus No. 1 tackle in the draft pool."

Wow, thanks for the link. Interesting.

Why would minn trade with us to move up for cutler? I am sure everyone knows we wont go QB in the first now that Culpepper is here.

Spray Mucus said:
you never answered. Where is Nick Mangold?

Did you ask before? I didn't notice until now.

He's not in the first two rounds of this mock. I never claimed to be an expert, and I'll look into whether he belongs there in v2.0 now that you have mentioned him. :)

Bowl_Bound said:
Why would minn trade with us to move up for cutler? I am sure everyone knows we wont go QB in the first now that Culpepper is here.

Dallas is why Minnesota would trade up for Cutler. It's actually kind of funny because I think in this situation, we actually have Minnesota in the position Rick thought Minnesota had us in. I think Dallas would have to be *really* interested in Cutler if it turns out this way.

Back
Top Bottom