Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired

I find it hard to believe if this team finishes .500 even having missed it’s starting qb for 5 games gase gets dumped but if that’s the only way Paton would come to put in his vision I guess it’s possible

Not sure why Paton would leave the vikes for a only small promotion. He’d have to be getting say over more than that I’d think.

Paton, if I'm not mistaken, was a former Dolphin executive or Football Guy? It's funny how a few of former Dolphin executives left or were let go and found success with other teams.

Paton, if I'm not mistaken, was a former Dolphin executive or Football Guy? It's funny how a few of former Dolphin executives left or were let go and found success with other teams.

Well that might help him come back for a small promotion then. Didn’t know that

I find it hard to believe if this team finishes .500 even having missed it’s starting qb for 5 games gase gets dumped but if that’s the only way Paton would come to put in his vision I guess it’s possible

Not sure why Paton would leave the vikes for a only small promotion. He’d have to be getting say over more than that I’d think.

Gase went all in on Tannehill this offseason, despite him missing games the previous 2 seasons, and he bet wrong. The starting qb missing 5 games excuse doesn't fly for Gase.

The writings on the wall say's at least 1 of 2 will be gone, Gase or Tanny and possibly both.

The offensive output is horrible.

I can't believe Grier would be safe. He sucks too. They should all be gone but Ross never cleanse house.

I agree! Fire all of them! I would be fine with bringing in Paton. I would fire TBum and then bring in Paton. Then allow Patin to decide the what happens to everyone else.

Serious question though. How often has jlc ever been right on something?

But if Jackson and mando say it then...

GM will probably be kept but I have no problem with getting rid of entire coaching staff.

Gase is like if Joe Philbin and Tony Sporano mated and had a kid with downs syndrome. Get him off my team and into a special needs class.

If gase does go probably is gonna be a full court jim harbaugh press

And tanny likely goes to.
No way is JH taking any job that doesn't give him total control ala Gruden with the Raiders.

Also, given that he is a "god" at MI, he might see returning to the NFL as a lateral move.
We will see
What will we see?

Another lost year when we come back with the same, status quo incompetence?

I hope not, but it's possible, given Ross' past inability to change direction.

The Ravens have just announced that not only are they retaining John Harbaugh but they will also be looking to extend his contract in the offseason. That, along with Jim's powerful assertion that he is going nowhere in Michigan, means that neither one of my preferred head coaching candidates will be available next year.

I remember another powerful assertion having been made once upon a time
nicksaban_dolphins_800_471014a.jpg :

Serious question though. How often has jlc ever been right on something?

But if Jackson and mando say it then...
Barry Jackson confirmed La Canfora’s report on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom