Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired

I agree harbaugh is only gonna leave if he does for full control. And you damn well better watch putting him in full control of personnel handling.

You let him buy the groceries you playing with fire.

Ross wanted the Dolphins to draft Lamar Jackson in the first round but he was overruled. That pissed him off.

Ross wanted the Dolphins to draft Lamar Jackson in the first round but he was overruled. That pissed him off.

I didn’t think it before the season but I think that Lamar is going to be a beast. ****ing Ravens lol!

If Ross had a background as a talent scout, I'd agree.

As he has none, he needs to stay the **** out of the scouts' way.

(I'm pretty sure it was "who is the next highest ranked QB on the board?" "maybe we should try to trade down and pick him since Tannehill missed the last season and six games and is coming off an ACL surgery.")

He wouldn't know Lamar Jackson from Jermaine Jackson.

It’s pronounced Pay-ton

Let him come in and meet with Gase and go from there.

Higgy should have no input on anything. He’s not qualified.

I don't have problems letting Gase go or keeping him. but he need make change to defense and may be giving up play calling as well. groom qb for future like rams hc did. N.E is not that much better than dolphins than. QB and HC

qoute from Ross 3ys ago:

“After three years, if we haven’t made the playoffs, we’re looking for a new coach,” Ross said. “That’s just the way it is. The fans want it.”

times up.

Back
Top Bottom