Joe Burrow | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Burrow

I not sure most of you that are crying about winning understand football. And the whole point of putting a team on the field is to score more points than your opponent to get this "WIN" the game. I know as a Dolphins fan it seems a new concept but that's what you want. Also there is more than one position on a team. Its not just a QB! If you give everything up for one guy what's the point?! Its pure stupid! How many Superbowl winning teams have done this? Draft smart! First off the most important person on a team is the coach. We got that time to let him and his staff do there jobs.

So when cincy drafts burrow, how fast does he make the playoffs?
It will depend on how soon they upgrade the talent around him and when they actually get a quality coaching staff. I think the major issue with the Bengals is they have a head coach who isn’t qualified to be an NFL head coach. As long as Taylor remains the HC, the Bengals will struggle, Burrow or no Burrow. I think you put Burrow on a team with a good head coach and decent talent and he would lead them to the playoffs next year.
I think you put him on the Jaguars, Colts, Chargers, Titans, Panthers, Cowboys, Raiders, or some of the teams which have good talent but mediocre QB play and any of those teams would be playoff teams with Burrow as their QB.

FWIW Burrow and Tua are BOTH better than Lawrence, Herbert or Fields.

I really wanted Joe Burrow but I’m still taking Tua over any of the guys available this year, or next.

There’s always going to be another great prospect that comes along, can’t wait 3 years for him though.

We'd be a Dallas loss to Washington this afternoon away from drafting Burrow, if not for our amazing OT win last week vs Cincy. Thank you Fitzmagic!

Back
Top Bottom