Joe Philbin ranks very low among the NFL’s best head coaches. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin ranks very low among the NFL’s best head coaches.

Probably fairly accurate. Joe is average coach up to this point which would explain the last 2 seasons, average. You aint going anywhere without a great QB/COACH combo in this league hence the last 13 years. Former Bears GM Ranked every QB from 2013. His words about Tannehill. "Protection is one thing, "feel" is another. When things aren't going well, he can't pull himself or his team out of it. Those aren't good signs for a signal caller." Sounds about accurate as well. Just revisit the last 2 games of the 2013 season.

Where these rankings made by a magic 8 ball?

Remove the thoughts about Philbin and some of this is down right retarded.

Rex Ryan ahead of John Fox?!?!??!

6-10 Doug Marrone Ahead of 8-8 Philbin?

Bill O'Brien 20th despite not head coaching a day in his life in the NFL?

Marc Trestman at 24?!?!

Andy Ried ahead of Mike McArthy?

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Oh and what exactly did Fisher's 7-9 St. Louis Rams do to warrant him being 11th on this list?

I agree, mike tomlin lived off cowhers roster and joe beat his ass on his snow covered home field.

mike is joe's bitch.

Why haven't you explained your view on Miami being loaded with weapons? Where are they? Who were they?

I have explained it, not my fault you choose not to read and/or don't know what you are watching.

Back
Top Bottom