Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent

pigskinguy said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, just imagine if you would, Chambers, Boston, Boldin.....our 3WR...........Good Job Dave........Moron
That's what's sad, I read somewhere in another thread that Spielman said he had Boldin rated higher than Moore.

He did. And he pushed for Boldin, but trusty old Dave said no,no, Eddie is our guy. Moron, Moron. Too bad the move to make RS the Gm wasn't done a year earlier. Oh well better late than never. Now we just have to get rid of Dave all together.

Hey Justasportsfan, don't take this the wrong way, but why would a big Bills fan spend so much time on a Dolphins fan board, just curious. Is it just to see how the other have lives?

Could this be our biggest bust in Dolphins Draft history???? Wanny ol' boy.....you just keep getting worse.

OK, don't know if you are from Buffalo, but if you are and you see a guy all decked out in his Dolphins gear at the Ralph when Miami comes to town and he is wearing an RW jersey with a big inflatable Dolphins helmet, don't beat the crap out of him, it will probably be me. So be nice please. :D

pigskinguy said:
OK, don't know if you are from Buffalo, but if you are and you see a guy all decked out in his Dolphins gear at the Ralph when Miami comes to town and he is wearing an RW jersey with a big inflatable Dolphins helmet, don't beat the crap out of him, it will probably be me. So be nice please. :D

I have no choice but to be nice. I'm 4'11 and weigh 80 lbs. Look where you sit, it might be on me.

OK. Then please tell any of your BIG buddies to be nice too. I know from past experiences that not all Buffalo Bills fans are friendly

:roflmao:

Justa...you're pretty funny for a Bills fan...'70% recovered from the punch, I'm sure...! Very good...got me rolling on the floor....

"The screws are typically left in for approximately four to five months following the surgery. Often after this time they are removed. There is no cast after the surgery. No walking on the foot is permitted for about six weeks and then walking is initiated with a removable boot. Swimming and biking are permitted early on. Walking in the boot is gradually discontinued at about ten weeks."

70% is probably about right on this timeline. Unless he somehow re-injures it...it looks like he is pretty much on schedule.

the trade for surtain was with carolina. i hear you on the division rival thing (re. the trade w/NE), but injuries happen. call dave an idiot, but don't call him an idiot because his pick got hurt. sure, boldin would've been okay, but who knows if he would've developed as quickly under ford? with boldin here, we may not have gotten boston. who knows how any of it works out, but the eddie moore pick was beaten to death on this board about a year ago. and then again after he got hurt. and then again when boldin blew up... i know, i know, i don't have to reply, but eddie moore hasn't stepped onto a field and we still don't know what j.r. tolver can do. maybe he'll blossom with the new receivers coach here. maybe boston will have a turnaround like another prominent buckeye screw-up, cris carter. seems like some of us are hoping moore does nothing so we can bash wanny even more. i'd rather enjoy the season than worry about being right.

Bodzilla29 said:
You can start by staring back into the eyes of your avatar.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

Its a shame they have not seen fit to give the guy a line to run behind and a passing game to take some pressure off. How many years are they shaving off his career?

Perhaps he will join the ranks of my favorite Fin #13 and never have a team around him so that he can win a ring.

I see a pattern. Even if I am the only one.

Back
Top Bottom