Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent

:lastyr: :angry: Drafting this guy shows what a buffoon Dave w. really is. If they want to through away money tht bad i could use it.:pirate:

For frame of reference, Eddie Moore's foot injury is the same one Duce Staley had a couple of years ago.

I think it is convienently forgotten that, before his injury, Eddie Moore was pushing for playing time last season. If he gets back to form, then he's got a great chance to be a starting linebacker within a year.

I am not going to bash moore's ability, until we see him play for real, but,
CNNSI.com, which I went to this year for all my draft knowledge, and they were for the most part, pretty exact, had Eddie Moore going undrafted. The day we drafted him, the only highlight they had of him was Willis Magahee bowling him over going into the endzone, I don't know if anyone remembers. The Boldin deal, he wouldn't have had as good of season here I don't think, and we have the best recievers coach in the NFL, which was his mentor last year. I don't think Wanny is a smart guy, I want to win more then anyone, but I just don't think he is on the top NFL level, he needs to be on.

Dude,

I think you're right about DW as a GM, but I'm willing to give him this one year as a coach only to make or break him for the future. I thought he got a raw deal in Chicago, and I remember being pumped about him coming here when it was first announced. Maybe DW can earn some of that excitement. If not, I hope we do it right when we go looking and find a young, hungry DC with a good team to take this operation over on the coaching side.

Like I said before, I hope Eddie does come in and show us something. We certainly need it at LB for the future if not this year.

fin-atic said:
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

Nice cop-out.

Wally Ogunleye, Lary Chester, Junior Seau, Morlon Greenwood, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, David Boston, Ricky Williams, and this year's oline(obviously time will tell with this unit)

We haven't taken the step up to ELITE status yet, but I believe we are on the way. I have listed more than one acorn my friend.

By camp time he'll be up to speed and the thread will be "Moore good news about Eddie"...

Back
Top Bottom