Joe Schad's blog for today's practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad's blog for today's practice

Your right, that was worthless. Now is not the time to give up, but to back the team up. 7-9? You kidding me? I still believe we can win 9-10 games.

We are in trouble. And anyone trying to ignore that fact or overlook the fact our best offensive weapon just retired is putting their head in the sand. Does it mean the season is over? HELL NO! But to say we aren't in trouble is just fooling yourself. Right now, YES THIS TEAM IS IN TROUBLE!

That BLOG wasn't worthless it was dead on and gave you insight you get from nowhere else. Everyone is in the dumps. Everyone from the reporters, to the coaches, to the players.

In fact he was probably too honest when he said no reporter wants to cover a team that isn't a winner.That BLOG was the furtherst thing from "worthless" and thank god we Fin Fans have reporters like this.

It was great when Alex Marvez called Ricky Williams a "JERK" last week. Saying he was horrible to reporters. Promising to show up for interviews then to not show up at all. Or asking reporters to cover one of his many charity events, then never thanking them. Only being a bigger jerk to them in future endevours.

We are very lucky as Fin Fans to have guys like Joe Schad and Alex Marvez cover the Fins. They give us good and honest reporting. And for you to call that BLOG worthless is a reflection on YOU not THEM!

Well arent we a Negative Nancy(in the words of Eric Cartman).

I agree with the premise that we have a lot of question marks that could lead to a troublesome season, but BACK IT UP WITH FACTS FROM PRACTICE!!! It's not a training camp blog if it doesn't actually talk about training camp. Save that junk for a column and just report about training camp @#$&*

Well I know that the leaders on the team has put the offseason behind them. (Zack, JT, Chester) I believe they would just like for everyone to hush about all the negative stuff. All that stuff is done and over with and they are happy to be out there again. Do we have some ?s yes. Do we have 4 exibition games to work some kinks out yes. I believe we will be fine and this team to will pull together but hey I could be wrong just like Schad, Marvez, or MikeO could be only time will tell. Wether we are 0-16 or 16-0 I will watch every game and enjoy it until the last second runs out and just be happy in knowing that nobody wants to win more than the players and that they gave their all. GO FINS..

FinFan24 said:
Well arent we a Negative Nancy(in the words of Eric Cartman).
I believe I was the first one to use that great term on these boards. I deserve due credit! :D

While reading Schad's Blog, I tried to look at it from a different perspective, because everyone was saying he's so negative and he's tired etc of writing which he shouldn't be. I think he in fact is trying to look at it from a fans perspective, that he's truly tired of this whole Dolphins Circus that has been going on so far.

Schad doesn't usually disapoint in his blogs, so we've probably all got high expectations. I was discouraged, but I didn't like the 7-9 thing. He can burn in...you know, for that comment.

12-4 BabY!

I got some nuggets out of there. Certainly not worthless.

MikeO said:
We are in trouble. And anyone trying to ignore that fact or overlook the fact our best offensive weapon just retired is putting their head in the sand. Does it mean the season is over? HELL NO! But to say we aren't in trouble is just fooling yourself. Right now, YES THIS TEAM IS IN TROUBLE!

That BLOG wasn't worthless it was dead on and gave you insight you get from nowhere else. Everyone is in the dumps. Everyone from the reporters, to the coaches, to the players.

In fact he was probably too honest when he said no reporter wants to cover a team that isn't a winner.That BLOG was the furtherst thing from "worthless" and thank god we Fin Fans have reporters like this.

It was great when Alex Marvez called Ricky Williams a "JERK" last week. Saying he was horrible to reporters. Promising to show up for interviews then to not show up at all. Or asking reporters to cover one of his many charity events, then never thanking them. Only being a bigger jerk to them in future endevours.

We are very lucky as Fin Fans to have guys like Joe Schad and Alex Marvez cover the Fins. They give us good and honest reporting. And for you to call that BLOG worthless is a reflection on YOU not THEM!

AFTER THE FIRST ****ING DAY OF PRACTICE ?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? JESUS..WE ARE GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD..

Back
Top Bottom