Joe Thuney Tagged

Austin Tatious

Starter
Reaction score
Interesting. It surprises me a bit. That doesn’t sound like something they’d do but they obviously deemed him important. With Thuney and Scherff off the market, I wonder if Peat is high on Miami’s list. I don’t know that New Orleans can afford him under the cap.

"FitzMagic"

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jarrett Stidham’s jersey is gonna be super clean as he’s throwing INTs
Brady isn’t going anywhere. There is no market for him and he knows it. His daddy has him by the balls. SF and Tennessee already turned him down. His ego is taking a massive hit and dose of reality. No one wants a 43 yr old noodle armed, system QB.

Tailgun

John Edwards
Reaction score
Brady isn’t going anywhere. There is no market for him and he knows it. His daddy has him by the balls. SF and Tennessee already turned him down. His ego is taking a massive hit and dose of reality. No one wants a 43 yr old noodle armed, system QB.
This post is positively grotesque with venom, brutal disdain, and vicious disrespect for everything Tom Brady has achieved with the Patriots and what he means to them

-- and I LOVE it.

jimthefin

Second String
Reaction score
A little surprising. When was the last time NE tagged anyone?

They don't like anyone else setting the market for them.

Perhaps they plan to trade him as suggested above.

It did not sound like Miami was going to go hard after him since he was looking like a guy who was going to get big $$$$.

This is good news for Graham Glasgow as his market just got better.

ChrisEAS

Hammered
Reaction score
Andrus Peat was a pro bowler i think, and 26. Sign him up. No need for Glasgow then, get a Center in draft or use Deiter or Boehm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom