Joe Thuney? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Thuney?

That’s over with all the linemen we brought in. Plus the contract we would need to sign him to, I’m ok. I think that would be overkill with the draft we had

Anyone think a trade could happen still?
Why? We have plenty of bodies on the OL to compete...Don’t need to trade for Thuney now...But you never know?

I think we get him next year after he plays a year for 14 million dollars on franchise tag.

Nope. Let the cheats make the tough decision here with the cap hell they’ve put themselves in.

Maybe after camp starts, but don’t see it before then to make an evaluation of where we are with the young guys ....

He would instantly be the best lineman we have so I wouldn’t discount him joining the team. I’m sure they’ll do their due diligence and if it deal can be made I would expect him to join our team but we are not as desperate as we might’ve been three days ago.

Let’s face it we have a bunch of rookies who have not prived anything and not even top projection guys so a bit of veteran presence outside of center would be welcomed.

Anyone think a trade could happen still?
yes i do think a possible trade might happen. I think miami will be going after that guy in jacksonville who is a DL and or thuney for the OG. miami will keep turning over the roster while other players from other teams get let go and if flores thinks it will be an upgrade , he will do it. miami has enough money to sign another top player

We HAVE to get him. I wasn't a fan of any of our OL picks in the draft. I still think the way to fix the line is through FA/trades.

I'd prefer to wait till cutdown days, Should see some solid names in Free Agency, maybe a good blocker that has a massively bloated contract like Tunsil get cut. : )

Back
Top Bottom