Joel Collier to be on with Hank Now....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joel Collier to be on with Hank Now.......

whats that supossed to mean section? Rivers? smart and accurate but without all the size etc...?

well unfortunately the OC has no say in who we draft

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Size...Arm...Smart...Accurate...well we all know he's talking about Dan Marino!!!

Not any more, even Danny last 2 years didn't make him look like Danny of ol...He's takin new QB..

Originally posted by Phinfan31
well unfortunately the OC has no say in who we draft

I tend to disagree. Its my opinion they will have a group effort regarding picks. With RS having, the final word with Dan M. looking over his shoulder.

BB

Lemme rephrase that for Phinfan31 then....THIS OC will have no say in who we draft.

He doesn't have a set proven system that has X needs from his quarterback. He said himself his system will revolve around the kind of players we have. Its one thing if a Norv Turner says to the coaches in a war room, listen in order for my system to work optimally we need a guy with the arm to get the ball to an out route fast and the ability to throw it deep. Its another thing if a Joel Collier goes in there and says "I prefer smart and accurate guys..."

Preferring smart and accurate keeps us with Jay Fiedler. Preferring smart and accurate would have drafted us Drew Brees.

Just because Jay has a degree in engineering doesn't make him a smart quarterback. Jay Fiedler makes some of the most boneheaded decisions a quarterback can make on the field. For whatever reason, he loves to make throws that his arm won't allow him to make. He has tunnel vision when it comes to his primary target. He's not a smart quarterback, and he sure as hell isn't an accurate quarterback.

Come on dude, Fiedler has to have something in the tank and we know its not armstrength. He's got one of the best winning percentages of all time for an active QB. Not to mention other guys have come in for stretches of 5 or 6 games and shown the inability to do what Jay Fiedler does.

So if Jay definitely doesn't have armstrength, he's a dumb quarterback, and he's not accurate in the least, how come he's got such a good winning percentage? How come he has managed to win some of those games on his own basically? And don't tell me surrounding cast because his surrounding cast has blown chunks.

You ask around the league and they'll all tell you, Jay is a smart and accurate passer with virtually no arm.

Jay's not that accurate. Smart, I'll give him that to a certain degree but I've seen him hang recievers and RW out to dry more times them I've seen on the money passes. We've seen his best and we won't get to the next level with it.

On the contrary I think. Every QB does that every now and then but Jay Fiedler has stretches where he is super accurate.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
On the contrary I think. Every QB does that every now and then but Jay Fiedler has stretches where he is super accurate.

Yeah, within ten yards.

Back
Top Bottom