"Joey Harrington finally in a place he likes" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joey Harrington finally in a place he likes"

"Finally in a place he likes" A nice cozy seat on a bench in an air conditioned dome. I dont think even he can lose a game from the bench

anyone besides me read the article? he never says what the title says

Well its obvious you didnt read the whole article because he says he likes atlanta. Since Atlanta is a "place" that he "likes" my title of "Joey Harrington finally in a place he likes" would be correct. You have to look outside the box and just think a little bit...Besides, where did I ever say I quoted the article in my title? The title fits the thread...Always has to be at least "one" in every thread doesnt it

I don't know about that. It could just mean that he is in an offense that plays to his strengths as a QB, similar to the one he played in at Oregon. It could also mean that he's trying to justify Petrino signing him.

I was asking a question, not making a statement. Guess I should have used a question mark. My bad

you have quotes in your title...that would imply HE said it or was in the article

and look at the responses ya got from the phrase you used. the dude says he likes living in Atlanta and people think he means the team.

"Joey Harrington finally in a place he likes"

Same thing he said last season.... until reality set in for him.
I like to see everyone do well, until they play us. Here's hoping. Joey (I thought) did get better last year playing for us, maybe he's on an upswing.

and look at the responses ya got from the phrase you used. the dude says he likes living in Atlanta and people think he means the team.

well sorry, I thought you could gather that information from reading the title. It never ends with some of the people on this board. So quick to criticize. Its quite pitiful...Anyways I am sorry I confused you...The title of the thread was "Joey finally in a place he likes", the place is Atlanta, did I mention anywhere in the thread title about him liking the falcons? No, but the information in the article would suggest that. That you have to read for yourselves...Noone else complained or had a problem about the thread title...I seriously didnt think it was that big of a deal and with normal conprehension skills someone could distinquish the thread title and the story...Also, how could he like living on the team, which is what you think people percieve this title to be...Next time ill just copy and paste the entire story into the thread title to make you happy...:tongue:

silly joey. he probably forgot that he only has crumpler to throw to. Jenkins=Garbage, White= Garbage, Finnernan=Injured Garbage, Horn= Old Garbage. Norwood and Dunn might lead that team in receptions.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't have enjoyed his stay in Miami, with all the lovely "Joey Sucks!!!!" chanters.

well sorry, I thought you could gather that information from reading the title. It never ends with some of the people on this board. So quick to criticize. Its quite pitiful...Anyways I am sorry I confused you...The title of the thread was "Joey finally in a place he likes", the place is Atlanta, did I mention anywhere in the thread title about him liking the falcons? No, but the information in the article would suggest that. That you have to read for yourselves...Noone else complained or had a problem about the thread title...I seriously didnt think it was that big of a deal and with normal conprehension skills someone could distinquish the thread title and the story...Also, how could he like living on the team, which is what you think people percieve this title to be...Next time ill just copy and paste the entire story into the thread title to make you happy...:tongue:

see I read the entire article...ill bet 90% of the responders here did not...noone else had a problem because im probably the lone Harrington fan here. you couldve titled it "Joey likes living in atlanta."

honestly, i dont know why this is still in the dolphins forum anyway

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070527/SPORTS01/705270645/1049/SPORTS01

"Former Lions quarterback Joey Harrington told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution he has regained his confidence as a quarterback after a rough start in the NFL.
He landed a two-year, $6 million, free-agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons. His new coach, Bobby Petrino, runs an offense to his liking; and he is enamored with his new home."

I find this funny because Joey finally likes an offense he is a part of. Albeit the offense he is a part of is a power running style offense which takes MUCH pressure off the QB.

Does his statement prove he isn't a leader and cannot nor is willing to put a team on his shoulders to play the position of QB?

Maybe he should have played kicker or punter instead of QB...
\

Im sure he wont have chambers dropping his passes.

see I read the entire article...ill bet 90% of the responders here did not...noone else had a problem because im probably the lone Harrington fan here. you couldve titled it "Joey likes living in atlanta."

honestly, i dont know why this is still in the dolphins forum anyway

uh hum...Sorry you miscomprehended it. Well have fun with the rest of the thread friend. I'm done arguing :D :cooldude: ...

Back
Top Bottom