Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc

im down, i dont why most of these cats aint feeling me, im just keeping it real and suggesting we sign my homeboy peezy from the steelers.

NastyNas said:
im down, i dont why most of these cats aint feeling me, im just keeping it real and suggesting we sign my homeboy peezy from the steelers.

Man, like I said we feel ya!!!!!

Nasty let me ask you a question, do you think we have a shot at "PEEZY" or you just want us to get a guy like "PEEZY" in aqua and orange???

Peezy fo sheezy. The guy is a character, definitely a leader. Yall ever seen him do Bill Cower? He sounds just like him. Anyways, I'm outiee 5000. Night fellas.

CubanCulebra said:
Peezy fo sheezy. The guy is a character, definitely a leader. Yall ever seen him do Bill Cower? He sounds just like him. Anyways, I'm outiee 5000. Night fellas.

Later Bro

as a matter of fact..we have a guy like that..and his name is Randy McMichael..Randy said this after the panther game last year..''They didnt know who we was before this game....but they damn sure know now!!" after the Carolina game..:lol:

NastyNas said:

dude, hes not a free agent, we can't sign him. Your thread is pointless

NastyNas said:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/1850547463288276/steelers_after_beating_indy/
THIS IS WHAT THE PHINS ARE LACKING

they need this 6'3'', big, athletic, ripped, fast 250 lb. linebacker to be the locker room leader, emotional backbone, bring some adequate superbowl experience to this ballclub, peezy is the perfect element missing for miami's chance at winning a superbowl, put him beside zach as a Lb, and you could have help out jason as a pass rusher, this guy is so athletic he has the talent to be an occasional goalline blocker for ronnie.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
Is there a point to this post?:hitself:

305TillIDie said:
man..im all hyped off that video..i aint even a steeler fan..:lol:..good find:up:

im glad your happy, unlike these ungrateful memebers on this board, i like positive things and getting my fellow members hyped up, its all about the hype and feeling good.

dolfancoolio said:
dude, hes not a free agent, we can't sign him. Your thread is pointless

then why you posting, if you aint feeling it, then dont respond, i aint forcing you to do nothing, i refuse to lose.

Back
Top Bottom