Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc

icephinfan said:
Nasty let me ask you a question, do you think we have a shot at "PEEZY" or you just want us to get a guy like "PEEZY" in aqua and orange???

i wanna get peezy down here in the FLa, but im pretty sure the rooney's will sign him long-term since he's a team captain, but i would love a player like peezy who lead by example, lead with emotional spirit, play all three linebacking positions, play as an extra DB, and pass rush once in a while.

NastyNas said:
i wanna get peezy down here in the FLa, but im pretty sure the rooney's will sign him long-term since he's a team captain, but i would love a player like peezy who lead by example, lead with emotional spirit, play all three linebacking positions, play as an extra DB, and pass rush once in a while.

I hear ya on that one, brotha!!!!

NastyNas said:
an emotional leadeer who istalented at a probowl level with deep playoff experience, with a super bowl rings, and 3 afc title game apperances is what the phins need, you know it, i know it, the whole world knows, all day everyday, let's go, palm beach needs to stand up, huizenga needs to stand up, miami, dade, and davie florida need to get live and represent.

Ya yo......we needz ta reprezent to tha fullest yo......... word up........ :sidelol:

Why isn't this thread deleted yet?

enigmatics said:
Ya yo......we needz ta reprezent to tha fullest yo......... word up........ :sidelol:

Why isn't this thread deleted yet?
if ya aint gonna agree, then dont reply, nobody forcing you to read anything

Hell yeah!!...Let's trade for Lavar while were at it!...Also,let's call up Micheal Jordan to play back up to Ronnie and let's get Charles Barkley to play right tackle...Channing Crowder anyone???

i thought april fools was over... haha though this is a good one... what a great laugh... lets get manning while were at it

NastyNas said:
i notice, that the majoriy of people on this board, are smug, arrogant, and rude, so if you dont like my thread, dont hack it, dont knock it, dont attack, step back and stay off me, if you aint feeling me than dont touch my thread.

quit spamming our forum

when a person asks you "what is the point of this thread" usually you give an answer. and not one like "YO IF U DUN LIKE MY THREAD, THEN STAY OFF HOMIE!"

maybe next time, you can answer the question

NastyNas said:
i notice, that the majoriy of people on this board, are smug, arrogant, and rude, so if you dont like my thread, dont hack it, dont knock it, dont attack, step back and stay off me, if you aint feeling me than dont touch my thread.

Nasty...you just didn't make any sense with the thread...yes, beyond the shadow of a doubt, we can us a LB like Porter...in fact, we tried to get LA here and he'd have filled those shoes quite well, but alas more money wasn't enough for him, he wanted to beat the Skins twice a year instead. Saban will get his man...hang in there and make your posts a little more succinct...

Man, Nasty, you don't get it! You said we need to get Porter. We can not get Porter! Unless we offer like Chambers, Brown, Thomas, and Taylor. Right now the Steelers are not going to trade away their key player on defense, and he isn't a free agent. So, we can't get him! Not to mention we have leadership and experience in Thomas. What we need now is freak athletes (Crowder) who can learn from him. This thread makes as much sense as throwing ice cubes at the sun...

Porter is a prick, I can't stand that punk.

NastyNas said:

.....and some people post ignorant crap.

The guy isn't available......... Hello Mcfly. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom