*** John Beck Will START this Sunday *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** John Beck Will START this Sunday ***

Surprising since Rex played pretty well in the past games..

I dont see how Beck is going to do better.

[video=youtube;rDIqcHBkyJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDIqcHBkyJs[/video]

The Football Follies continue!

How's Henne working out for you guys? Interesting that as one career begins (Beck) another ends (Henne)

How's Henne working out for you guys? Interesting that as one career begins (Beck) another ends (Henne)

John Beck's "career" began in 07. Im not predicting many better things ahead of him.

970885_o-1.gif

Attachments

• 970885_o.gif
    970885_o.gif
    329.6 KB · Views: 2
AFAIC, realistically, I don't have high expectations for his success, but in consideration of the quality of guy Beck is, I'd be delighted if surprised otherwise :idk:

So I'll be rooting for him.

FeelThePain?... Remember he rode Beck's jock hard and disappeared the moment he got cut. I have nothing against John Beck, but I think the news of him starting this Sunday says more about the Redskins than it does his skill as a qb.

Stop taking things so seriously, I'm entitled to my opinion. I realize you tea party types don't like opposing views, but I'm entitled to my thoughts, just as you are yours.

Instead of calling me clownshoes for suggesting that John Beck was clownshoes, maybe you should be like Barry Goldwater (in your sig), who would actually listen to people's arguments instead of blanketly calling them names. I don't like Beck. Great. That's my opinion. You obviously like the guy. All the power to you. By stating my opinion of someone who plays in the NFL, I'm not attacking you at all, I'm simply stating my opinion. Instead of saying why you think I'm wrong, you go off and personally attack me. Unreal.

Who do you think you are that you can just go off and start criticizing my personality over it though? Don't you think that's a little too much? Jesus Christ, lighten up.

It's a comment on a message board dude, take a step back from the ledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom