John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

A personal error duplicated on about 50 or so posts:lol: ...and like I said, I wouldn't of felt so inclined to point out such a meager difference in yardage if you hadn't boasted about holding us under 100 yards again and again.
BTW, you guys made the mistake of thinking your team was going to the playoffs as well, so what's your point Einstein?:goof:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
A personal error duplicated on about 50 or so posts:lol: ...and like I said, I wouldn't of felt so inclined to point out such a meager difference in yardage if you hadn't boasted about holding us under 100 yards again and again.
BTW, you guys made the mistake of thinking your team was going to the playoffs as well, so what's your point Einstein?:goof:

Bills have only won 17 games in the last three seasons. No point there, just a reminder :billsbite

Originally posted by GetReal

Bills have only won 17 games in the last three seasons. No point there, just a reminder :billsbite
Dolphins have won 30 games the last 3 seasons...yet have nothing to show for it except Probowl Selections...how tragic

At least we can agree now that the Bills had 118 total yards of offense against the Dolphins. Thats a start.

I guess my point would be that we were a 10-6 non playoff team and we still kicked the beans out of the "turning up the heat" 6-10 Bills.

Can't believe this hasn't gone to the depths yet:lol:

I was just thinking the same when I saw your post!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

At least we can agree now that the Bills had 118 total yards of offense against the Dolphins. Thats a start.

I guess my point would be that we were a 10-6 non playoff team and we still kicked the beans out of the "turning up the heat" 6-10 Bills.
congrats..you win a cookie

Back
Top Bottom