John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

oh...ouch. CW found 21 more yards! Oh the whole thing has turned into an embarrassing debacle! NOT :lol:

Just be glad I didn't mention 10 points in two games!

10 points? LOL

Thats "turning on the heat" alright....
Hey, your fault for not knowing what the hell you were talking about. Tell us about how you held us under 100 yards again...I love Fiction

Originally posted by Muck

51 of which came on the last drive....which was complete prevent/garbage time. In the 58 minutes that mattered, you totaled 67 yards. :)
that "mattered"...yeah, when the Colts were down 35-14 with a little over 3 minutes left, I'm sure those other 57 were all that mattered. Gameclock is 60 minutes last time I checked:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Hey, your fault for not knowing what the hell you were talking about. Tell us about how you held us under 100 yards again...I love Fiction

How many yards in the 1st half? :lol:

Originally posted by GetReal

How many yards in the 1st half? :lol:
there's a difference, I'm neither disputing or lying about 1st half yardage. Your boy DOLFANMIKE bragged about holding us under 100 in every post...he made it a point to post that...now that he's drowning you are trying to throw him a lifevest....no use, let 'em drown in his false posts

that "mattered"...yeah, when the Colts were down 35-14 with a little over 3 minutes left, I'm sure those other 57 were all that mattered. Gameclock is 60 minutes last time I checked:rolleyes:

As you stated, you did rack up 118 total offensive yards in your 60 minutes :lol: Please forgive me for robbing you of those 21 yards, I can see why they would be important to you!

10 points in 2 games? No wonder you are bitter.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

As you stated, you did rack up 118 total offesnive yards in your 60 minutes :lol:

10 points in 2 games? No wonder you are bitter.
You are officially nicknamed the Backtracking *****...hope you like the nickname, cause it's sticking:lol:

:lol: There was a little bit more than 1:48 left when Indy got the ball. And they had about 4x as many yards as you did when they began their comeback. :tongue:

Garbage time baby. You were there. That game was over. :)

there's a difference, I'm neither disputing or lying about 1st half yardage. Your boy DOLFANMIKE bragged about holding us under 100 in every post...he made it a point to post that...now that he's drowning you are trying to throw him a lifevest....no use, let 'em drown in his false posts

Nah, not doing that at all. I'm just laughing at the fact you are now bragging about 118 yards instead of 97. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck

:lol: There was a little bit more than 1:48 left when Indy got the ball. And they had about 4X as many yards as you did when they began their comeback. :tongue:

Garbage time baby. You were there. That game was over. :)
aint over till it's over....you surprise me Muck, being a Dolphin fan you should know that(Monday Night Miracle). Also, I seem to remember a game between the Bears and Browns in 2001 when the Bears were down 21-7 with under a minute left. They won that game.

You are officially nicknamed the Backtracking *****...hope you like the nickname, cause it's sticking:lol:

Actually, I do feel horrible for cheating you of those 21 yards. I think it best just to apologize publicly here and now as opposed to editing all those posts over 21 yards.

I said 97, you stated to me it was 118 yards. I can't argue with stats....I'm sure you are completely right, The Dolphins held the Bills to 118 total yards of offense (and 10 points in two games).

You got me on that one!:lol:

aint over till it's over....you surprise me Muck, being a Dolphin fan you should know that(Monday Night Miracle). Also, I seem to remember a game between the Bears and Browns in 2001 when the Bears were down 21-7 with under a minute left. They won that game.

But the Bills didnt!!! :lol:

Yeah, this is true, but the Bills are not the Bears. The Bears have won a Super Bowl.

Originally posted by GetReal

Nah, not doing that at all. I'm just laughing at the fact you are now bragging about 118 yards instead of 97. :lol:
I'm not...just merely laughing at someone boasting "we held you under 100 yards!" in each post, and watching him backtrack when he's proven wrong...funny ****:lol:

I'm not...just merely laughing at someone boasting "we held you under 100 yards!" in each post, and watching him backtrack when he's proven wrong...funny ****:lol:

Yeah, OK :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom