John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

Originally posted by GetReal

Nah, not doing that at all. I'm just laughing at the fact you are now bragging about 118 yards instead of 97. :lol:

:lol: :eat:
Well worth the embarrassment in error IMO

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"Well worth the embarrassment" --cause you're quite used to it now:lol:

:eat:

Originally posted by GetReal

Its obvious a team usualy cant win with 118 total yrds either.

Man, buy a shovel it would be quicker!
Texans beat the Steelers in 2002 with 47 total yards...they won by 18 actually...you guys make this too easy:lol:

next please...

Texans beat the Steelers in 2002 with 47 total yards...they won by 18 actually...you guys make this too easy:lol:

next please...

Read my post again CW. You see only what you want to see.

Think before you type.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
uh oh...he's "turning up the heat"
is that your way of saying :french: ..I accept your surrender MIKE

Very smart of you, since you've brought nothing to the table but false statistics...bye bye now:www:

Very smart of you, since you've brought nothing to the table but false statistics...bye bye now:www:

Those that claim victory, lost along time ago

You didnt say you wanted stats...is that what you want? :lol:

Say ahhhhh

98 total yards passing in game one?

10 points in 2 games?

118 yards Total Offense?

Sweep

Now come on...this can't be helping? Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem. The real topic at hand is not my horrible mistake, but rather the play of the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills.

Just come to terms with the fact that I made a mistake of cheating you of 21 yards. I have apologized.....the Bills did in fact have 118 total yards on the day and I repeatedly said they only had 97. Perhaps I was confused by Drew Bledsoe only passing for a total of 98 yards? Who knows? My mistake indeed.

You are going to have to let that go CW! Thats just a personal error and we all make mistakes! For example, you were mistaken in thinking the bills would be decent last year, when as it turned out they were horrible again. I'm not holding that against you.

Remember, it either makes you better or it makes you bitter!!!

Back
Top Bottom