John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

Originally posted by GetReal

Have you found that missing peice yet in free agency? the draft?

EVER???? :lol:

Didn't you hear? Bledsoe is going to be that missing piece!

Takeo Spikes is going to "turn on the heat"

"turn on the heat" = Bills gaining 97 yards

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I thought Ricky Williams was the missing piece?:lol:
2 straight 11-5 seasons with Lamar Smith, jack**** with Ricky:lol:

Dolfanmike, you are officially a nice fellow...everyone of your posts you brag about holding us under 100 yards that game. We had 118 yards in that game you person. I normally wouldnt feel inclined to correct you on this, but EVERY post you spew about "holding our offense to 97 total yards", or holding us to under 100 yards"...come back when you have a clue:lol:
DOLFANMIKE is a chronic liar

**Edited by Staff :tongue:**

is that like 6-10 with Drew and Takeo?

97 yards Total offense. Hush and go to bed.

is that like 6-10 with Drew and Takeo?

97 yards Total offense. Hush and go to bed.
lmao...once again...he embarrasses himself with his lack of knowledge...you go to bed *****, you've been owned. Go back and delete all your posts now, or just keep looking like an ***

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Dolfanmike, you are officially a **edited**...everyone of your posts you brag about holding us under 100 yards that game. We had 118 yards in that game you **edited**. I normally wouldnt feel inclined to correct you on this, but EVERY post you spew about "holding our offense to 97 total yards", or holding us to under 100 yards"...come back when you have a clue:lol:
DOLFANMIKE is a chronic liar

Now CW, you have be be careful about name calling on our Dolphins message board. It's just not polite and always shows a level of frustration that is just not attractive.

It's not my fault you guys were swept and held to an abnormally low amount of offensive yards. 118 you say? Ok I'll take that too. You were held to 118 total yards. Feel better? I don't feel any worse. LOL. No reason to doubt your stats on the game I suppose. I've been wrong before. For example, I was sure you'd scored alot more points than you did this year. But I was wrong.

It's also not my fault you drafted a player that couldnt play a down for you, nor is it my fault you were swept again this past season, or that your team has been beaten so many times over the last 30 plus years by the Dolphins. It's also not my fault that your team has never won a Super Bowl or is even very competitive most the time. So please don't take out your frustration on me.

Now CW, you have be be careful about name calling on our Dolphins message board. It's just not polite and always shows a level of frustration that is just not attractive.

It's not my fault you guys were swept and held to an abnormally low amount of offensive yards. 118 you say? Ok I'll take that too. You were held to 118 total yards. Feel better? I don't feel any worse. LOL. No reason to doubt your stats on the game I suppose. I've been wrong before. For example, I was sure you'd scored alot more points than you did this year. But I was wrong.

It's also not my fault you drafted a player that couldnt play a down for you, nor is it my fault you were swept again this past season, or that your team has been beaten so many times over the last 30 plus years by the Dolphins. It's also not my fault that your team has never won a Super Bowl or is even very competitive most the time. So please don't take out your frustration on me.
what happened to the "we held you under 97 yards" part of the post...I got a great idea, let's do a post search on you and find out how many times you've mistakenly used it as smack.:roflmao:

what happened to the "we held you under 97 yards" part of the post...I got a great idea, let's do a post search on you and find out how many times you've mistakenly used it as smack.:roflmao:

I got a great idea

Impossible!!!

oh...ouch. CW found 21 more yards! Oh the whole thing has turned into an embarrassing debacle! NOT :lol:

Just be glad I didn't mention 10 points in two games!

10 points? LOL

Thats "turning on the heat" alright....

We had 118 yards in that game

51 of which came on the last drive....which was complete prevent/garbage time. In the 58 minutes that mattered, you totaled 67 yards. :)

John Clayton is part of an alien conspiracy to take over the planet.

clayton_john_fpo-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom