John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

Does anybody else in here think that John Clayton looks a little odd?

What a twerp.

Dan Patrick: "So will Randy Moss be traded?"

John Clayton: "Well, Miami is showing the most interest, but of course they won't trade him, he is their best player."

Dan Patrick: "I didn't ask you for your opinion you little twerp."

I added the last line.

BTW, that was about exactly what was said.

Wasn't Ricky, NO's best player? TO, Hercshel Walker, etc.....etc.......

John Clayton is a moron.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Try Will Smith :tongue:
nope...TD seems relatively content with the pass rush...in one of his recent press conference someone asked him about DE, and he responded with something like We were 9th in the league in sacks last year, and people forget about that....something to that extent. WR is a more pressing need. we were 6-1 in games where we scored atleast 15 points, so offensive should obviously be the main objective

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
nope...TD seems relatively content with the pass rush...in one of his recent press conference someone asked him about DE, and he responded with something like We were 9th in the league in sacks last year, and people forget about that....something to that extent. WR is a more pressing need. we were 6-1 in games where we scored atleast 15 points, so offensive should obviously be the main objective

That's why you should take Maurice Clarett.

Originally posted by Section126
Wasn't Ricky, NO's best player? TO, Hercshel Walker, etc.....etc.......

John Clayton is a moron.

Scetion 126.........

Do you have to be reminded that the biggest reason for departing with Ricky is because the Saints had Deuce McCallister waiting in the wings..........The Vikings have Kelly Campbell and Nate Burleson.......I know your smarter than that. What did Hershall WAlker do for Minnesota when he got there??? WAke up brotha and smell the Teal and Orange!!!

Originally posted by chambers84

Scetion 126.........

Do you have to be reminded that the biggest reason for departing with Ricky is because they had Euce McCallister waiting in the wings..........The Vikings have Kelly Campbell and Nate Burleson.......I know your smarter than that. What did Hershall WAlker do for Minnesota when he got there??? WAke up brotha and smell the Teal and Orange!!!

Who is Kelly Campbell and Nate Burleson?

I am just saying that teams HAVE traded their best players before.

Originally posted by Section126

We are going WR, GUARANTEED.
and we aren't going RB, Guaranteed...we have Henry, and last year's first rounder McGahee. I know you know this, but I thought I'd help you along;)

Back
Top Bottom