John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayon says Moss is going nowhere

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and we aren't going RB, Guaranteed...we have Henry, and last year's first rounder McGahee. I know you know this, but I thought I'd help you along;)

Are you sure????? u know Donahue...:D

And take this quote, which is EXCATLY what I said more than once.....DiTrapano added that the Vikings wouldn't initiate a trade involving Moss, adding, "He's not only the team's best player, but he's sold out the Metrodome for six straight years."

Money is business and Minneapolis is making the money with Randy there.

It wasn't funny the first time, so stop trying...not smack, just advice:cool:

Are you kidding? Reveling in Bills Fans pain is always funny!

Originally posted by Section126

Are you kidding? Reveling in Bills Fans pain is always funny!
how's eddie moore coming along?..just asking cause he played as much as McGahee did

Who is Kelly Campbell and Nate Burleson?

I am just saying that teams HAVE traded their best players before.

Agreed, but what i was saying is that the Saints had a good reason, and Walker was getting old. Were talking about a 27 year old TD catching BEAST that makes the team/city mega bucks.

how's eddie moore coming along?..just asking cause he played as much as McGahee did

Eddie Moore was injured in trainng camp. McGahee was injured LONG before he was drafted. :lol:

He's doing fine......how is that GREAT Right Tackle of yours? :roflmao:

We could do this all night.

He's doing fine......how is that GREAT Right Tackle of yours? :roflmao:

We could do this all night.
how's that LT, LG, C, and RG of yours?..oh wait, you don't have any of them:rofl:

how's that LT, LG, C, and RG of yours?..oh wait, you don't have any of them:rofl:

Have you found that missing peice yet in free agency? the draft?

EVER???? :lol:

Originally posted by GetReal

Have you found that missing peice yet in free agency? the draft?

EVER???? :lol:
No we haven't found that "peice" yet, but i'm sure you have, right?:lol:

No we haven't found that "peice" yet, but i'm sure you have, right?:lol:

What's it feel like knowing your going to acquire Kordell Stewart??? That is an ill feeling!! I can see it now. (Bledsoe goes down......doesn't like like he's getting up...........Kordell is warming up on the sidelines............Final Score Bills 3..........Dolphins 31, and Fiedler is STILL undefeated against the bills!!!) :lol:

Originally posted by chambers84

What's it feel like knowing your going to acquire Kordell Stewart??? That is an ill feeling!! I can see it now. (Bledsoe goes down......doesn't like like he's getting up...........Kordell is warming up on the sidelines............Final Score Bills 3..........Dolphins 31, and Fiedler is STILL undefeated against the bills!!!) :lol:
So Fiedler's the starter?...thank you...you just assured us that Miami will miss the playoffs again next year

Back
Top Bottom