John Clayton predicts.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton predicts....

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I just heard John Clayton on ESPN Radio predict that he thinks the Dolphins will beat the Cowgirls tomorrow. Says that the reason is Fiedler. He says that Fiedler has more energy and spark. Also stated that the Dallas offense is too predictable, and with pressure on Carter he is too erratic (someone also mentioned this earlier on this board). Dallas also doesn't have a big name RB. Those (2) factors going up against our defense give us the edge, even on the road. He says Miami by 3 in a great football game.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Even though I like his prediction, let's face it, the man is a complete idiot.

John Clayton?

Are you sure you don't mean Prisco?

I like Clayton's writing and find him to be well-informed.

Well, lets hope that complete idiot is right on the money. Think about this. If we win tomorrow, and New England loses to Indy (very likely), we are only one game out with a head to head matchup upcoming. I like this scenario a lot. Miami should come out hungry, no pun intended, and put the screws to Parcell's and his merry gang of idiots.

I know who I mean. Clayton has said some absolutely ridiculous things in the past, and his writing often has really stupid mistakes like team records, or name spelling. He really should be doing the geeky stuff.

Clayton is a total geek, but few know more about football. I'm sure he never played but he lives and breathes it.

Miami Dolphins at Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys should be in the playoffs either as a division winner or a wild card. Scoring 24 points against a Panthers defense was a positive achievement, but this Thanksgiving Day game is even more of a challenge to their offense. For one, cornerbacks Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain can take away Joey Galloway and Terry Glenn as receiving options for Quincy Carter. The Dolphins allow only 88 yards a game rushing, and it's not like Troy Hambrick has brought back any memories of Emmitt Smith. The biggest advantage for the Cowboys is timing, though. The Dolphins played Sunday night, and they had a physical game against the Redskins. They made a quarterback change to Jay Fiedler, and Ricky Williams has to bounce back from a hard-hitting game. That's hard. Bill Parcells is worried about penalties and mental mistakes, and he knows the team can't be mentally dumb playing the Dolphins. This should a low scoring game.

Um, he said "Ricky Williams has to bounce back from a hard-hitting game". Uhhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't get hit any harder than he normally does in a football game.

This is why I don't like the guy, he says things that are wrong. He basically BSes to fill up space. He obviously didn't watch the Dolphins game on Sunday night.

I think the Oline can really come together, and probably we can lead the league in rushing yards the second half of the season like wanny said!!

Originally posted by muddaconch

Um, he said "Ricky Williams has to bounce back from a hard-hitting game". Uhhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't get hit any harder than he normally does in a football game.

This is why I don't like the guy, he says things that are wrong. He basically BSes to fill up space. He obviously didn't watch the Dolphins game on Sunday night.
I'm not too sure about it, but he may have been taking into consideration that they just played the other night, and assumed him to possibly be a bit banged up still.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I foresee a Cowboys victory

Wow, this is breaking news.....Clump predicting a Dolphins loss!!

If you look at personnel only, we have an advantage. But there will be many factors in play, and it'll be tight.

we are fairly matched thoug, good defense and average or below average offense on both sides..

Back
Top Bottom