John Clayton predicts.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton predicts....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I foresee a Cowboys victory

I foresee you predicting NE, Philly, Jill and Jets to be victorious over the Phins too.;)

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Lets hope we see Ricky and the O LINE chomping some drumsticks after the game!!!:fatman:

We don't have that 6 legged turkey anymore since Madden went to ABC do we??

Originally posted by DeDolfan

We don't have that 6 legged turkey anymore since Madden went to ABC do we??

It's the Phil Simms "Iron Man" award or something like that, I think.

He may not have gotten hit harder than in any other games but he usually has six days to recover from those hits, he only has 3 days this week.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

I foresee you predicting NE, Philly, Jill and Jets to be victorious over the Phins too.;)

i forsee that but they will beat the bills (maybe)

I think Dallas played a tougher game, physically and mentally, by playing Carolina. I would think Dallas would have more bouncing back to do since they would be more worn out after that game then Miami playing Washington.

[/IMG]
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with K-Rob, this is a total sandwich game for them, after only three days rest. We played the skins, then NE, they played the Panthers, then Philly. I know Parcells wouldnt overlook us to Philly, but the players might, especially since they havnt played us yet. Hopefully they heard Peyton's quote about our D and it gives them a little mind-trip going into the game

The Cowboys are going to be hard to beat. Especially in Dallas. They have the best defense in the NFL, and the offense isn't too shabby either.....

The thing I fear the most in this match-up, is the Phinz lack of a solid, consistant pass rush. If QB Q. Carter gets time to throw downfield to these two WR's, I have a feeling we're going to get torched, and torched often. Even the running threat of QB Q. Carter bothers me here because we've struggled against various mobile QB's in the past. He gets those crucial 3rd downs that take all the wind out of defenses....

We'll have to play him tough. Knock him down, get in his face, whatever you have to do in order to throw him off his game. We should be able to lock up RB's T. Hambrick / A. Cason. Neither are game breaking backs IMO.....

Play very aggressive. You know the Cowboys will.....

PHINZ - 23
COWBOYS - 17

PHINZ RULE!!!!:bat:

Originally posted by muddaconch
Even though I like his prediction, let's face it, the man is a complete idiot.

not to mention he has some serious pock marks on his face. worse than before. that man was ugly to begin with and dude is gettin fuglier.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Im with K-Rob, this is a total sandwich game for them, after only three days rest. We played the skins, then NE, they played the Panthers, then Philly. I know Parcells wouldnt overlook us to Philly, but the players might, especially since they havnt played us yet. Hopefully they heard Peyton's quote about our D and it gives them a little mind-trip going into the game

yep sandwich game and also this:

we love the turf; taylor, seau, zach madison, surtain love the stuff. ricky rules on turf. i think the article saying simplifying the offense is a throw off. i think we put some wrinkles in here and i want to see fiedler going over the middle bigtime. here me norv!?

I foresee the billy goats assuming their rightful place in the AFC East basement, AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Marino1983

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom