Johnathan Martin Fights Crime | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnathan Martin Fights Crime

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
A Versace store somewhere in America is safer today thanks to the vigilant actions of 49ers offensive lineman Jonathan Martin.

Martin, who apparently fights crime during the offseason, tweeted out this nugget on Thursday.

Well done, Jonathan Martin. We should all be so vigilant.

Now, you'd think that people would be proud of Martin for being a civic hero and saving the Versace store from impending doom, but that's not the case.

Some people on Twitter decided to make a joke about bullying, you know, because Martin was bullied in Miami.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-martin-says-he-stopped-a-robbery-in-progress

If people believe that story, Martin could sell ice to an eskimo.

I guess it could be true, but at this point, that POS won't get any benefit of the doubt from me...

Martin showing his colors by shopping at Versace.

We got a 7th rounder for this bum. I'm happy. Why should we care about him anymore?

He thought someone needed a hug. Oprah on line 1.

Cool story if its true.

For some reason all I can think about is an episode of Mike & Molly where mike apprehends a convenience store robber... by throwing a diet coke at his face. I assume similar circumstances unfolded, maybe martin whacked the dude with his purse.

Apparently the crooks tried to take his purse. Theyve now filed a lawsuit against Martin for Bullying.

The idea that he was even at Versace is great comedy. Not exactly manly.

Back
Top Bottom