Johnathan Martin Fights Crime | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnathan Martin Fights Crime

I'm guessing Tannehill wasn't behind him, because he would of certainly let the robber go right by.

It wasn't a robbery...

He just stop another person from buying the "belted satchel" he was interested in.

"Bitch, that one ain't for you...it sure as hell don't go with that tired ass, last season knock offs you are wearing"

The proceeded to "snap" in a "Z" formation...

So this guy stopped a robbery?

aldon-1.gif

'Jonathan Martin just now decided to apply his protective instincts'

:sidelol:

The thing is, all I've seen is this self reported on his own twitter. I could post the same thing this morning...doesn't make it so. Until I see a police report, I will not believe this.

Martin is a snake.

Its a lie. He got scared and curled into a ball and fell to the floor sobbing and his ass blocked the door so it couldnt be opened. The robber was trapped inside.

. Martin said he punched the person "five to eight times" until he went down.

This right here is why he never swung at Incognito! What a bitch

Nice way to stand up to a person smaller than you but Incognito had him curled into a ball on the locker room floor, better known as Tootsies..

The comments are great. Surprised Martina could do that on her own, or did mommy and daddy throw a few punches as well?

I wouldnt be surprised if that dude sues Martin for assault. Not saying the dude would win, but I would be stunned if some ambulance chasin' attorney doesnt seek out this criminal and make him think he could make millions of these 5 to 8 punches.

Back
Top Bottom