Johnathan Martin Fights Crime | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnathan Martin Fights Crime

In other news Ritchie incognito touched a IHOP waitress with his unemployment check in a naughty place.

What a douchebag. He wants to be tough SO badly. Knocking out a small dude at a high priced pocket book store doesn't cut it. Would have been better if he just walked away , but posting it and bragging about it.........Who is the really Bully!? Being 6'4" 320 maybe you could have told him to stay until police arrived? Guy is such a mental case. Hope he gets charged for assault ...........

In other news Ritchie incognito touched a IHOP waitress with his unemployment check in a naughty place.

LOL. I bet he didn't tweet or brag about it though........Ritchie is a mental midget for sure, but that boy is tough. Martin was scared crap of him. Jonathan Martin needs to just go away.

Jonathan Martin, in Mall Cop 2. In theatres soon !!!

What a douchebag. He wants to be tough SO badly. Knocking out a small dude at a high priced pocket book store doesn't cut it. Would have been better if he just walked away , but posting it and bragging about it.........Who is the really Bully!? Being 6'4" 320 maybe you could have told him to stay until police arrived? Guy is such a mental case. Hope he gets charged for assault ...........

Would have been better if George Zimmerman had not followed a young man all around a neighborhood but stuff happens I guess

Was that before or after Ray Rice cold ****ed her?

Well among the softie(Martin) the sex pred looney(Incognito) and the woman batterer(Rice)
At least Rice was a top guy at his position on one time and Baltimore got something out of it unlike the Phins that just got two guys that cant keep their love affair straight.
hell at least our problem child wr MArshall got it done on the field.

I hope Martin and Incognito never spend more than a day in the miami area or any area Im in

Back
Top Bottom