Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jonathan Martins drug use was well documented in the Wells report. Apparently, Martin failed a drug test prior to the bullying scandal according to a source close to the situation. It has become clear that Martin’s camp is hiding behind bullying/work place harassment as the defense for his mental health issues and drug use, documented in the Wells report. Successfully convincing the public nationally, by strategically leaking crude texts exchanged between Martin and Incognito to the media to get out ahead of the drug use and his history with mental health issues.

Martin’s camp has painted Richie Incognito and the Dolphins locker room as a hostile work environment for Martin. Knowing all this and the NFL is facing an increasing negative perception in the public about its culture and violence and it athletes track record for poor behavior on and off the field, it seems the Martin camp was able to leverage the NFL into hiring an attorney (Ted Wells) who is not a investigator, like the one chosen by Penn State for their investigation into the Sandusky child abuse scandal, a former director of the FBI ) to investigate this matter and conjure up an excuse for Martin’s behavior and to a degree, do some damage control for Martin and the NFL. In exchange the Martin’s would not pursue a lawsuit against the league and the Miami Dolphins organization as well as Martin being allowed to resume his career without incident.

As I was told by the source, initially, the drug use was to be left out of the Wells report, to strengthen the credibility of Martins claims of harassment, but Incognito releasing the texts sent by Martin detailing his drug use forced Wells to put those details into his report, which was the reason for the two extra weeks it took for the report to come out. As we all know by reading the report, it painted Martin as the victim, and a sympathetic figure, blaming all Martins issues on the bad locker room culture and work place environment. But when you read into the texts and Martin’s drug use, it paints a much different picture of Martin. One text, which included threats to “send someone over to Richie Incognito’s home with a ‘tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms’ to homosexually rape him.” contradicts the character of a man that claims to have an objection to locker room vernacular as the Wells report indicates.

http://dolphinsnation1972.wordpress...rug-test-before-bullying-scandal-is-reported/

This is getting juicy. My lady says shes gonna stop watching Im 16 and Pregnant to join us.

Are you pulling an H.G. Wells? and my d!$k?

Seriously a blog? No citations? Did you write it?

I think by now anyone with half a brain should know that Martin is/was full of it all along. HE is the one with the problems but it's always easier to blame everyone else for your problems.

Ozzy rules!!

I think by now anyone with half a brain should know that Martin is/was full of it all along. HE is the one with the problems but it's always easier to blame everyone else for your problems.

Ozzy rules!!

You can say the same thing about Richie as well. As far as the thread topic, please use a legitimate source next time -- not a blog.

2rxd3jb-1.jpg

So many people here are incredulous when it comes to the reporting of professional beat writers, so it's going to be interesting to see how many people accept this blog post citing an unnamed source as fact.

Well, Incogs Lawyer did say how Well's report was replete with errors not ducumenting Martins drug use, health probs, ect.

yeah. The media piling on John Jerry now as if he was worse. They try so hard dont they?

I just hope this goes to court.

So many people here are incredulous when it comes to the reporting of professional beat writers, so it's going to be interesting to see how many people accept this blog post citing an unnamed source as fact.

It has about as much credibility as any of the Dolphins writers.

ok.. so he failed a drug test. how'd Philbin not know?

he probly did know and what he also knows (and people should know this from Ricky Williams) is that is confidential stuff.

Not now.

Dear God

Please can this be over

Amen

It's interesting.....but I think I would like to see this from a more credible source before I took it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom