Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported...

If his drug use is documented in the Well's Report, it's not too surprising that he may have failed a drug test. I'll be just glad when we can put all this behind us and move forward.

I'm pretty sure the league's standard practice is to not disclose when someone enters the drug program initially (in other words, after the first time they fail a test).

This is the first that I have heard of Martin's failed drug test. Is it just a rumor or is there any truth to it?

he probly did know and what he also knows (and people should know this from Ricky Williams) is that is confidential stuff.

Not now.

me was speaking rhetorically; I believe the league mandate is that all FO personnel have to be made aware of a players failed drug test. in light of the report that Martin reported late post-Ravens day after practice drunk, again I ask: how could the HC not know? trainers, position coach, coordinator, SOMEONE had to know - he was at the facility. failed test are reported and not confidential.

me was speaking rhetorically; I believe the league mandate is that all FO personnel have to be made aware of a players failed drug test. in light of the report that Martin reported late post-Ravens day after practice drunk, again I ask: how could the HC not know? trainers, position coach, coordinator, SOMEONE had to know - he was at the facility. failed test are reported and not confidential.

you lost me. thats what i am saying. but It has been in the past that it is not for public consumption. Ricky Williams failed his first test long before anyone knew about it.

Well, Incogs Lawyer did say how Well's report was replete with errors not ducumenting Martins drug use, health probs, ect.

yeah. The media piling on John Jerry now as if he was worse. They try so hard dont they?

I just hope this goes to court.

Yeah Zach Martin will fix things, not. Maybe he knows how to throw a Deep Ball? Not.

There is one thing that bothers me about all of this and to me is the reason I don't buy what Martin is selling. This was so serious that he felt the need to go to the media, but never once thought that it may be wise to go to your head coach, who has been known to be a very honorable man with things like this. Why did you feel you couldn't go to the head coach but you could the media? I still haven't heard an answer for this, and to me is the main reason I think he is full of crap. He failed a drug test, lost his position and wanted to have an out. This who scam accomplished all of that for him......what a piece of ****.

Which drug. If its MaryJane, then it makes no difference cause everyones doing it. If it's something like coke or speed, then its another thing. Anyone hear?

Which drug. If its MaryJane, then it makes no difference cause everyones doing it. If it's something like coke or speed, then its another thing. Anyone hear?

this isn't ending. the wormhole seems to be deeper. the farther is goes.. one has to expect it goes full circle.. back to the top.

In the end the dolphins will be better for this mess because it gets rid of a bunch of guys that's main focus was getting high with a variety of drugs and acting like idiots.
It hurt short term but all will be fine

Back
Top Bottom