Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin Fails Drug Test Before Bullying Scandal is Reported...

The story in the OP seems plausible, but no proof means its just more of the same BS we have been fed for the past few months.

And as far the Wells report purposely leaving out evidence that is unfavorable to Martin's case, Wells or the Dolphins are not allowed to reveal any results of Martin's drug tests because of the confidentiality required by the NFL drug policy. Even if Martin failed a drug test, Well is not permitted to put it in his report.

There is one thing that bothers me about all of this and to me is the reason I don't buy what Martin is selling. This was so serious that he felt the need to go to the media, but never once thought that it may be wise to go to your head coach, who has been known to be a very honorable man with things like this. Why did you feel you couldn't go to the head coach but you could the media? I still haven't heard an answer for this, and to me is the main reason I think he is full of crap. He failed a drug test, lost his position and wanted to have an out. This who scam accomplished all of that for him......what a piece of ****.

When being interviewed by Coach Dungy , when asked the question about why he didnt go to Philbin ALL HE SAID WAS im ready to play Football , Never Answered the question ...

When being interviewed by Coach Dungy , when asked the question about why he didnt go to Philbin ALL HE SAID WAS im ready to play Football , Never Answered the question ...

He sure had a good attorney advising him and ESPN bought it hook line and sinker. I am not an attorney, but it just doesn't add up at all. This was a cover up plain and simple....

Martin is a huge piece of crap! F that gutless, no integrity having loser!

Doesn't matter. He could murder a room full of orphans with a claw hammer and the media would praise his nobility. Whether this is true or not, couldn't possibly matter any less than it does now.

ok.. so he failed a drug test. how'd Philbin not know?

didn't you know, its not the head coach's job to know everything about every player on his team...he is just there to call plays (oops), inspire his team (oops), pick up trash in the locker room (ding ding)...

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

The story in the OP seems plausible, but no proof means its just more of the same BS we have been fed for the past few months.

And as far the Wells report purposely leaving out evidence that is unfavorable to Martin's case, Wells or the Dolphins are not allowed to reveal any results of Martin's drug tests because of the confidentiality required by the NFL drug policy. Even if Martin failed a drug test, Well is not permitted to put it in his report.

how is it we found out about all of ricky's failed drug tests but not martin's?

Originally Posted by JTC111
So many people here are incredulous when it comes to the reporting of professional beat writers, so it's going to be interesting to see how many people accept this blog post citing an unnamed source as fact.
It has about as much credibility as any of the Dolphins writers.

I supposed we can all think the moon is made of green cheese, an opinion is an opinion, but I find it bizarre that you think you or I, as just regular readers, having no connection to the Dolphins organization whatsoever, or connection to any sources, or any experience in the NFL, know equal amount of information as Abramson, Perkins, Beasley, etc. A lot of these writers deserve every bit of criticism we give them, and you have to trust your eyes and common sense a lot more than what the media says, for sure. But to say the guy on the couch is just as credible, is ludicrous.

It's a wordpress blog...lol, I have one too, I had to sign up for wordpress to get into some other blog. Should I type out a bunch of stuff and link it here? Why bother, when I can just type in my opinion, here.

It's an easy assumption to make. Considering it's out now that martin has been using.

But I doubt it. It would be all over mainstream media a long time ago.

how is it we found out about all of ricky's failed drug tests but not martin's?

Because Ricky was suspended by the NFL, which came after multiple violations. For 1st time offenders, teams cannot publicly disclose a failed drug test.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Martin failed a drug test, he probably told Richie about it when it happened.....JM was in a bad way over the summer so it wouldn't surprise me he would abuse drugs and or alcohol......and it also wouldn't surprise me if Richie used this information to discredit JM to protect himself from the accusations to try and paint JM as not credible.....

You can say the same thing about Richie as well. As far as the thread topic, please use a legitimate source next time -- not a blog.

posting a blog is no different than someone posting a twitter link

this wormhole ends with mommy dearest...

It does all keep coming back to that doesn't it?

I'd bet Jane made Gus talk to Joe this past May.

Further, I'd bet there is a strong correlation between Johnny's cafeteria outburst (orchestrated by JH-M) to misdirect the news of a failed drug test.

Martins camp didn't hire the investigator, the dolphins asked for it.. Also, Penn State did not request the investigation, the NCAA did... Also, numerous NFL players and current fins players disagreed with Cogs actions according to my sources.

Screw Incognito and Martin. Let those 2 losers go away and stay away. What happened is in the past. Let's move on and stop rehashing this crap. We'll never really know the truth except that both players behaved like jerks and they both were part of the worst o-line ever. I no longer care. Let's move on for the good of the franchise. Pouncy better mature and become a quality human being or he can go too. Enough Ireland lowlifes. They're lousy people and lousy players. Enough thugs. Bring in high character athletes who can make us proud and keep Tannehill upright.

Back
Top Bottom