Jonathan Martin is retiring | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin is retiring

Jonathan Martin calls it quits

Per ESPN former Dolphin and current Panther Jonathan Martin is retiring. What a complete waste he is.

The Snake is retiring

Panthers OT Jonathan Martin is retiring.
He's just 25. Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, Martin needs back surgery, and he's opted to walk away instead of going under the knife. It further thins Carolina's alarmingly-weak tackle corps, but Martin was far from assured of a roster spot. The No. 42 overall pick of the 2012 draft by the Dolphins, Martin struggled mightily whenever he was on an NFL field.

:lol::lol::lol: He clearly would rather retire than have to face Wake and Suh on the practice field, not to mention have to be in the presence of Pouncey. I wonder if his "back" will feel better after the Dolphins leave town after that exhibition game...

yup ol ***** boy finally running home to mommy and daddy for good

Joani Martin officially retires

Guess he didn't wanna practice against his old pals.

Damn......we let Cogs go so this guys feelings aren't hurt.

Richie was right, this guy was soft and didn't belong on our team (or even in the league). Him and Ireland set us way back.

I heard she sighted back issues. I didn't realize the mangina is located in the back.

I really hope he's gotten some counseling. People like making fun of him for the immature way he handled things here, but the bottom line is he's a human being with emotional issues and possibly a drug problem. That's not a good combination. I wish you well with the rest of your life, Jon.

worst lineman i have ever had the displeasure of watching. Never seen anyone get rag dolled as often as he did, in my eyes he made dallas thomas look serviceable

He's got a lot of time on hands now, lawyer parents, well educated, you guys keep poking the bear and he may just sue the internet for defamation of character. That what you guys want?! Him suing and win the rights to internet? I for one think Jmart is the greatest ever..........

The greatest punchline ever :rimshot:

Jonathan Martin to retire

Didnt see this posted. Little bitch crybaby couldn't hack it with the big boys. Time for him to move back home with mommy and daddy and eat his breakfast lunch and dinner from his high chair.

Jonathan Martin, the offensive lineman who became a household name when he left the Miami Dolphins amid bullying in the locker room, has decided to retire.
Martin will file his retirement papers, in part because of a back injury that would have forced him to miss this season, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The 25-year-old Martin was a second-round draft pick of the Dolphins in 2012 and started all 16 games for them as a rookie and seven more games in 2013 before the bullying incident, which caused a much-publicized investigation into the Dolphins’ locker room culture. Last year Martin started nine games for the 49ers, and this year he was claimed by the Panthers after the 49ers cut him.
Now Martin will walk away from the game, and begin a new chapter in his life.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/27/jonathan-martin-to-retire/

Back
Top Bottom