Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal

Jonnu Smith looked like a high caliber TE after his years in Tennessee and that no other offense could make him that productive was surprising.
2023 in Atlanta was statistically his best NFL season. I wonder how the Titans were ever dumb enough to let him reach free agency and how after giving him 50m, BB could not find a way to make him a focal point of the Pats' offense. We can be sure Mike is already concocting ideas about taking advantage of having Jonnu at his disposal.

Looks like Hard knocks gave the dolphins some exposure to the rest of the league and players are deciding to come play for us because of that!
One of the benefits of being showcased on Hard Knocks

https://phinphanatic.com/posts/hbo-...t-to-play-for-the-miami-dolphins-01hrxg86prmr
I couldnt bring myself to watch the last couple episodes of Hard Knocks as my heart was broken last year. I understand why people want to play with us. We are a great organization. McDaniel and his staff are super "player friendly". I believe Miami Dolphins were ranked 2nd in the NFL for places that players want to play. You cant under-estimate the impact of that.

2023 in Atlanta was statistically his best NFL season. I wonder how the Titans were ever dumb enough to let him reach free agency and how after giving him 50m, BB could not find a way to make him a focal point of the Pats' offense. We can be sure Mike is already concocting ideas about taking advantage of having Jonnu at his disposal.
The Titans fired their GM after all that because none of their existing players on what was statistically the league's best offense were worth spending money on but a washed-up Julio Jones was.

Vrabel also coached his team's championship window away playing Dave Wannstedt football.

Well, they did have Tannehill.
What 'cha think about that? - LOL
Tannehill was pretty darn good running a play-action based offense in Ten. That lasted until they let every member of that receiving corps and a tight end who fit perfectly in the offense go but thought Julio Jones and Robert Woods were worth paying, while thinking that they could just seamlessly replace AJ Brown with Treylon Burks.

Back
Top Bottom