Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Clay... quick... sprint to the Dolphins headquarters and sign the line!!!

would be fun...

Dion with his hand in the dirt
Wallace and Stills on the out side
Jordan and Landry on the inside
Clay out of the backfield

would be fun...

Dion with his hand in the dirt
Wallace and Stills on the out side
Jordan and Landry on the inside
Clay out of the backfield

Lazor can get creative a bit more... he and Tannehill was going to open up the offense more in 2015 too

Lazor can get creative a bit more... he and Tannehill was going to open up the offense more in 2015 too

You still have Matthews as well (who I still really like)

Just watched Cameron highlights. Even on the highlights, it's obvious his QB was just horrible - balls flying everywhere except on target. Dude did a great job going after the ball. With a QB upgrade, which we have, he could really hit the next level. Just stay healthy!!!!

serious question, I know he is threat down the seam, and I know we have sims, but can Cameron block at all?

serious question, I know he is threat down the seam, and I know we have sims, but can Cameron block at all?

Not much of a blocker but can split out wide and be used like Gronk. Sims is the blocker in the group.
This guy's 6'5" and a leaper who played basketball until his last couple years in college. He'll feast on small corners all day. Excellent in the red zone as well.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Jordan Cameron two-year Dolpins deal $15M, $12.5 gtd, $4M bonus, salaries $1M, $7.5M; 2015 salary gtd, 2016 fully gtd 2nd year of 2016 lg yr

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Jordan Cameron two-year Dolpins deal $15M, $12.5 gtd, $4M bonus, salaries $1M, $7.5M; 2015 salary gtd, 2016 fully gtd 2nd year of 2016 lg yr

Actually:

3. Jordan Cameron was signed for two years, $15 million. The Dolphins and Cameron can say his three concussions over the past two seasons are no concern. The contract says otherwise. It's not really as advertised. It has $5 million guaranteed. It then pays Cameron $2.5 million for the next season on a play-for-pay basis - meaning he collects $156,250 for each game he plays. In other words, if he's injured, he doesn't collect. So it's really a one-year, injury-conscious deal with an option to pick up the second year for $7.5 million. So there's little risk by the Dolphins and both sides win if Cameron is the player he was when healthy. At 6-5, he's the big target this offense lacks. He also has good speed (4.59 in the 40 at the combine to Charles Clay's 4.74). His 17.2-yards-per catch average last year led all tight ends and his 10 touchdowns in 2013 did as well.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ey-know-what-theyre-doing-20150313-story.html

Back
Top Bottom