Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Bittersweet for me.. Clay was basically our only weapon in most of the games.. Until Landry started to come around and helped.

We still don't know what we have in Lynch either.

Really? Basically our only weapon?? He was hurt all year, missed a fair bit of time, and wasn't as close to as effective as he was the previous year. Our major weapon was the guy who scored 10 times

Really? Basically our only weapon?? He was hurt all year, missed a fair bit of time, and wasn't as close to as effective as he was the previous year. Our major weapon was the guy who scored 10 times

That and the guy throwing it to that guy.

Wallace was garbage :lol: If Landry would have come on earlier he would have had those 10 instead of overrated and overpaid Wallace. Clay still had 600 yards receiving. Not bad at all for being hurt. He was always RT's go to guy... Not Wallace. Then it was Landry near the end of the season.

Wallace was garbage :lol: If Landry would have come on earlier he would have had those 10 instead of overrated and overpaid Wallace. Clay still had 600 yards receiving. Not bad at all for being hurt. He was always RT's go to guy... Not Wallace. Then it was Landry near the end of the season.
Garbage ?:lol: Lol didn't he just have his best year last year? Or at least one of them. Garbage my ass. Without him the receivers as they stand now would struggle mightily

i leave my house for the first time in 3 days and this is what happens....

maybe it's a back loaded deal w a small cap hit this year, sign clay on for a year on transition tag, and test it out...sort it out next year

Again I'm not sure what team u were watching last year, but that garbage made the biggest plays, and was our most consistent weapon. I'm not the biggest Wallace fan, it other than Tannehill, he was our clutch playmaker. Clay disappeared last year in comparison with 2013. And when he had an opportunity to make a clutch play, he choked. I was a few rows up from the end zone in Detroit when he coulda won that game likely

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/jordan-cameron-playing-with-tannehill-a-big-part-of-decision/

His reported two-year, $15 million deal with the Browns became a two-year, $15 million deal with the Dolphins instead in a change of course that feels like par for the course as the league seems to be specializing in curverballs and changes of heart this offseason. Cameron spoke to his new team’s website after reaching agreement on the deal and said that the presence of quarterback Ryan Tannehill helped sway him.

“He’s young, he’s willing to work and he puts the hours in. They were singing his praises today. It was definitely a big part of my decision,” Cameron said.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 9m 9 minutes ago
"It's an exciting day any time you can add talent to your roster, especially Pro Bowl talent," Dennis Hickey said of Jordan Cameron.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 8m 8 minutes ago
"We're comfortable with his as a person, and medically. He can help us," Dennis Hickey said of new TE Jordan Cameron.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 6m 6 minutes ago
"Football is always something I've been good at...My first 2 years was the time for me to watch and learn," Jordan Cameron on his career.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 5m 5 minutes ago
"I just work my butt off every day. There is no secret formula. I just just work hard," Jordan Cameron said of his previous success.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 6m 6 minutes ago
Jordan Cameron said his concussions are not a concern from him moving forward. His baseline for brain activity is the same as 4-years ago.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 6m 6 minutes ago "Young quarterback, good fit, great coaches," Jordan Cameron said. "I just want to help this team the best I can."

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 5m 5 minutes ago
"I can run, and I can win," Jordan Cameron said of what he brings to the #Dolphins.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 4 mins4 minutes ago
If I'm Dolphins, I'm checking under the cushions for all spare change to try to retain Clay (and keep him from division rival).
0 replies . 2 retweets 1 favourite
Reply Retweet2 Favourite1
More

Hal Habib@gunnerhal 11 mins11 minutes ago
Some speculation is Dolphins will go to TE-based offense. Makes total sense given Tannehill's strengths and weakness (long ball).

very much agree with this post, clay and (a healthy) cameron could be a dynamic pair and it really would suit Tannehills game very well

They could be dynamic together...but I also have some concerns playing them together considering neither are great blockers. If we leave the OL as is not a fan of how we'd be allocating resources there. Plus I like Dion Sims.

They could be dynamic together...but I also have some concerns playing them together considering neither are great blockers. If we leave the OL as is not a fan of how we'd be allocating resources there. Plus I like Dion Sims.

Sims stays on this team...easily one of the best blocking TE's in the league...(not that you said we should get rid of him)

I also think you can put Jordan on the outside and match him up against a corner...with CLay and Landry working the inside...

I am really excited to see Cameron. Good roll of the dice.

Back
Top Bottom