****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article on why teams should steer clear from this guy. I don't like non-cerebral QB's who can't read defenses.

If Walterfootball wrote a good article on a quarterback - it’ll be the first one.

However, this article is probably correct. He is overrated if you’re talking about taking him anywhere in the top 10. But so are most all of these other quarterbacks, which is why a few others gathered multiple votes.

Give me a year with Jordan Love and I’ll light your ass up with him.

If Walterfootball wrote a good article on a quarterback - it’ll be the first one.

However, this article is probably correct. He is overrated if you’re talking about taking him anywhere in the top 10. But so are most all of these other quarterbacks, which is why a few others gathered multiple votes.

Give me a year with Jordan Love and I’ll light your *** up with him.

So looking beyond there the top 3 or 4 qbs are ordered right not, how do you project that they might rank amongst each other three or four years from now once they have a little coaching and a few years experience? Burrow strikes me as the type of qb, for better or worse, that won't look that much different down the line as he might look out the gate. By that I mean the things he does well could translate early for him and the areas he struggles in might not be areas he can easily correct with coaching.

Walter football stated we stopped tanking after Tua got hurt. they might be the biggest dbags in the biz. a monkey that grew up on a diet of lead paint coded their website

Disclaimer...its draft season so we are going to hear all kinds of things. But apparently, Dan Marino and the Dolphins loved their meeting with Jordan Love.

This comes on the heels of " the cold shoulder " statement we heard from Tua on his meeting with Miami.

Could mean absolutely nothing in both cases. We've basically heard Miami say positive things about virtually every top quarterback.

Reports from the combine seem to infer that Love impressed more than Herbert. Yet this has to be taken with a grain of salt because it is fairly easy to look great if you run fast and hit the receivers down field when you are in shorts and no one is putting pressure on you .
I still think Tua is probably the QB the Dolphins want to get if he is medically cleared but if he isn’t on the board when they select their first pick, it won’t surprise me if they draft Love over Herbert.

I think pick #5 will come down to either Justin Herbert or Jordan Love. I think Love is the better Long Term investment, who can improve with better coaching. Herbert has tremendous potential and has shown a willingness to improve, by working very closely with a QB coach. But the stigma that Herbert carries with him, may prevent him from being anything more than he currently is. Love on the other hand seems to have more athleticism and upside and if Miami has done the extensive work on him, that's been rumored, I can see them taking him at #5. Lord knows every talking head on TV has been talking about Jordan Love since his combine performance. As for Tua, god only knows what really happened in that interview with the Dolphins F/O. I know some of the guys who do Finheaven Draft stuff feel, Love could turn out to be quite the QB in a year or two.

I find it hard to believe they and everyone else couldn’t be enamored with Tua in a meeting, kid is likable. That being said his medical issue is the concern and if the report is true it’s all smoke as to not look so googly eyes over him

If Lions takes Tua, I take BPA at 5. Okudah, Simmons, Brown. Love at 18 or 26, Hurts in the late second or 3rd round if Love is gone. Herbert looks stiff. Hurts has poor man’s Deshawn Watson potential. Looked comfortable and quick.
I agree but would defer to coaching staff as to they like under Tua as much as it pains me. Moving up if necessary from 18 is a hell of a lot less costly than 5 to 1 or 2

If Lions takes Tua, I take BPA at 5. Okudah, Simmons, Brown. Love at 18 or 26, Hurts in the late second or 3rd round if Love is gone. Herbert looks stiff. Hurts has poor man’s Deshawn Watson potential. Looked comfortable and quick.
I don't think the Lions are going to get the chance to take Tua. The Redskins are serious players for a QB at #2. I've read Ron Rivera is not enamoured with Haskins. There is growing speculation that Washington is very, very serious about moving on from Haskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom