****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke smoke smoke although where there’s smoke there’s fire. I think Wash goes D

Miami seems to be making sure they have everything covered in case plan "A" fall through.

If Washington drafts Tua, nothing Miami can do at that point except have a plan in place. Love or Herbert, hopefully at 5.

I don't think the Lions are going to get the chance to take Tua. The Redskins are serious players for a QB at #2. I've read Ron Rivera is not enamoured with Haskins. There is growing speculation that Washington is very, very serious about moving on from Haskins.
If that is the case, and I don't doubt it, there's not much Miami can do.

I still would expect them to take either Love or Herbert.

A QB at #5 that isn't Burrow or Tua is a fail imo. At that point go BPA and look at QB in the later picks. Someone will drop. I don't see 4 QB's going in the top 10. Get the best D line man, olineman, or linebacker in the draft at that point.

A QB at #5 that isn't Burrow or Tua is a fail imo. At that point go BPA and look at QB in the later picks. Someone will drop. I don't see 4 QB's going in the top 10. Get the best D line man, olineman, or linebacker in the draft at that point.
That's a good point. I wonder if Miami's front office feels the same way?

I definitely think there's a drop after Burrow and Tua and feel quite a bit less confident in Herbert and Love.

That said, its also about developing talent something I think this coaching staff can do (hopefully).

I agree . . . for now. I won't be at all surprised if Herbert/Love rise in the drafts as draft day gets closer.

Tua (if things check out), Burrow, then Love. If somehow all three are gone -- punt on QB until 2021. There. I said it.

I think Hurts runs better than Watson... definitely runs stronger.
The issue with Hurts is he is not a consistently accurate passer. He also appears to have trouble scanning the field for his secondary receivers and tends to take off running if his primary receiver is covered. While he might be a better runner than Watson, Watson is a far better passer and much better all around QB.
I just don’t see Hurts being a starting QB in the NFL. I do think he could be a decent RB though.

So the Redskins could pull a Cardinals, and trade Haskins for a 2nd round pick to the Lions. Redskins already have a bunch of QBs to groom Tua under.

I expect Tua to be a Redskin.

Im torn between Herbert and Love. Why cant the NFL have an exhibition game where the best college players play against the worst NFL team? Just to see what they can do..

Why cant the NFL have an exhibition game where the best college players play against the worst NFL team? Just to see what they can do..

If you gave bama a couple of weeks to prepare for the Bengals this year would be interesting.

Coaching...ole Nick would give them a run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom