****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like dealing from weakness and I don't like going through negative scenarios. If it's Tua we want then go up and get him and never look back. The main point of the rebuild/ tank was to finish low enough to be in range of the top tier QB's. #5 is in range to get Tua in a Dolphin uniform. Don't let any team outbid you for Tua. We have plenty of assets, use them to get your QB. We still have a ton of picks to fill other needs. If you DON'T like Tua, pick your guy at #5. I recommend being super decisive and dealing from strength. That's how you get the QB that delivers Super Bowls.

Last edited:
Let's not spend a #5 on a 1 to 2 year project. Love will need more time than most to develop because of where his game is at now. I think Burrow and Herbert are 2 guys ready to start day one. Tua has an injury to recover from. He is bouncing back fast and I think he'll be back to his old self one day soon but the question is how soon. My guess here is that Tua stands out in the NFL more than any other QB in his class. Between Burrow's Cinderella's season on a powerhouse LSU team and Tua's severe injury the lines have been blurred between the 2 prospects. Tua was always considered superior to Burrow until recently. I think Tua will recover and be a star. The Bengals should draft Tua #1 because he's the best QB in the class, but they'll take Burrow. Although, there's something telling me the Bengals may trade out of #1 with the Raiders, the Las Vegas Raiders! Imagine going to Vegas and having all the fun you always have but now you can also catch an NFL game! Anyway, there's going to be excitement early in this draft imo. I see some trades happening and we'll be involved! Let's just come out of this with Tua in the fold. The kid's gonna heal up and be a stud for a long time.

Call me crazy (which I know you will) but I dont see Tua being better than Kyler Murry. And I think Love at least has the "potential" to be the best QB in the NFL

Gimp is a very ugly word. It's super insulting and derogatory. We can do better than name calling.
So what is the politically correct term for someone that has mobility issues, do to physical damage to the lower extremities?

Gimp is a very ugly word. It's super insulting and derogatory. We can do better than name calling.

Point taken...

The gimpy QB from Bama is as big a risk at 5 S Love is...

^How's that edit?

Call me crazy (which I know you will) but I dont see Tua being better than Kyler Murry. And I think Love at least has the "potential" to be the best QB in the NFL
Not sure which is crazier, Murray better than tua or loves "potential" to be the best, the best you say in the NFL!

You’re not required to reply if you have already covered this “a million times”....no need to be a d!ck
Hey Rookie
In case you didn’t know there are already 10 threads on the subject, stop trying to garner attention to yourself
Also there is no name calling here, I will have you banned
You need to learn before you start a thread to garner attention to yourself that you need to make sure there aren’t already 49 threads on the subject, but you already knew that

Let's remind ourselves about Pat Mahomes.

Had all the gifts. Produced in a system at Texas Tech that people were super skeptical of. Scouts considered him an incredible work in progress but having the tools to succeed.

Jordan Love has questions but is widely considered by scouts to have all the tools it takes to succeed.

Let's also not forget, before people want to say his 2019 season disqualifies him from being a high pick at QB, that Dan Marino had a great junior season and a BAD senior season. Jordan Love had a terrific season last year, and not a good season this year.

If the traits are there, and you've seen flashes of brilliance on tape, and you're convinced that the player has the mental makeup to succeed, you should 100% pull the trigger at #5.

Let's be honest, Justin Herbert seems like kind of a *****. Great physical traits but questionable leadership attributes.

If you see the dog in Love, and he checks those boxes with respect to physical ability and intelligence, hell yes take him.

Let's remind ourselves about Pat Mahomes.

Had all the gifts. Produced in a system at Texas Tech that people were super skeptical of. Scouts considered him an incredible work in progress but having the tools to succeed.

Jordan Love has questions but is widely considered by scouts to have all the tools it takes to succeed.

Let's also not forget, before people want to say his 2019 season disqualifies him from being a high pick at QB, that Dan Marino had a great junior season and a BAD senior season. Jordan Love had a terrific season last year, and not a good season this year.

If the traits are there, and you've seen flashes of brilliance on tape, and you're convinced that the player has the mental makeup to succeed, you should 100% pull the trigger at #5.

Let's be honest, Justin Herbert seems like kind of a *****. Great physical traits but questionable leadership attributes.

If you see the dog in Love, and he checks those boxes with respect to physical ability and intelligence, hell yes take him.

just can’t see taking Love anywhere in the first round.

Hey Rookie
In case you didn’t know there are already 10 threads on the subject, stop trying to garner attention to yourself
Also there is no name calling here, I will have you banned
You need to learn before you start a thread to garner attention to yourself that you need to make sure there aren’t already 49 threads on the subject, but you already knew that
Get a load of this dude. Not enough control in your day-to-day life, eh?

Impossible at 5 that is a very risky reach, if Miami wants him he could easily be there at 18, If Love is Grier´s guy I expect a trade down from 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom