Jordan trade to Philly? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan trade to Philly?

thats the thing Langer we dont run the 3-4 really where we could line him up as a OLB.....I think he is best suited for that stand up edge rushing OLB spot on a 3-4...I just dont see him as a Sam LB in our 4-3 he is too tall and would not do well against opposing OL at the point of attack against the run...in fact he initially struggled against the run as a DE here..

Yeah, he was a bone headed draft pick. Might be good, but I don't trust Coyle to get the best out of him and know what to do with him. In the right system he might be good, but we could've drafted Keenan Allen (who turned out to be great) and picked up another player with the pick we gave up.

Hind sight and all, but it's annoying. Best bet is to give him a shot at outside linebacker...

I hope we keep him, i just hope this coaching staff finds the best use for him and employs him as such..i just feel like he is best suited in a 3-4 as an OLB, not a Sam in a 4-3...thats why I started the thread to see what ya thought about him being traded...either way we need him on the field way more if he stays

Jordan is a complete miscast in this system, and if we could trade him to get a player that could really help us like a corner or a true middle linebacker, I'd look to deal him.

This is the only way I would deal him. Proven ILB or DB player, for a player Jordan that can be a star in the right defense.
That is the fools gold that Ireland believed in.
Do the Raiders, Jacksonville, Tampa bay, Philly have a great ILB or CB that we can sucker them?
It would be interesting to hear offers for DJ.

Not worth to trade. 5th round value. Be lucky to get a 4th. I say he plays linebacker all 4 quarters in the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom