Jordan Tripp interview

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
[video=youtube;URWOab_9YJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=URWOab_9YJY[/video]

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Can he start at MLB?

I would prefer the LB group like this: Jenkins - Tripp/Hull - Misi

Buff

From a galaxy far far away....
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Certainly is a country boy.

I hope he steps it up and plays a lot more.

spiketex

Farewell El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Reaction score
Still unsure if the mike role is the best fit for him. More likely that his best position is the will (Jelani Jenkins' position). However, I'd like to see Tripp given a chance to play the mike in the preseason. I think that Jordie may be much better than just a special teams guy that some have projected.

raving

Starter
Reaction score
Good interview.

He's a very fluid athlete.

He will take the leap big time this year.

With Suh and Mitchell and A.J. Francis and Phillips and Johnson keeping the middle of opposing offensives very busy our LB crew should be just fine.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Good interview.

He's a very fluid athlete.

He will take the leap big time this year.

With Suh and Mitchell and A.J. Francis and Phillips and Johnson keeping the middle of opposing offensives very busy our LB crew should be just fine.
Definitely has the physical tools - only knock there was his lack of strength/bulk and his short arms. Can't do anything about the short arms, but I expect that he's stronger and more in tune with what the teams needs at the position. If he could make a jump similar to the one Jenkins made last season, Miami's LB's are in business.

FSU Truth

The Fitzpatrickiest team in the NFL
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Definitely has the physical tools - only knock there was his lack of strength/bulk and his short arms. Can't do anything about the short arms, but I expect that he's stronger and more in tune with what the teams needs at the position. If he could make a jump similar to the one Jenkins made last season, Miami's LB's are in business.
Yes, I overall really like his tools and it is amazing what an NFL offseason can do for physical development.

ITS!MATEO

Starter
Reaction score
He looks so small next to Misi... and Misi isn't a big backer....

tay0365

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He looks so small next to Misi... and Misi isn't a big backer....

Misi was a former D-linemen, who plays between 250 -260 at around 6'3 in height...Misi is plenty big enough.

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My dark horse this year. He got snaps at MLB last offseason. He has been tearing it up this offseason working out and getting stronger. Hope he can man the middle.

Top Bottom