Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't recall any other quarterback essentially taking a victory lap around the opposing team's stadium.

I certainly can't imagine Tua doing that after a victory in Buffalo. Of course, Miami hasn't played well recently in Buffalo either.

Am I the only one bothered by that?

This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't recall any other quarterback essentially taking a victory lap around the opposing team's stadium.

I certainly can't imagine Tua doing that after a victory in Buffalo. Of course, Miami hasn't played well recently in Buffalo either.

This move IMO reeks of insecurity.

p.s. He does come across as a grade A douche.

He was able to do that because a ton of Bills fans were there. He wouldn't have done that (and other players too) if his fans weren't there in droves

Extremely disrespectful....bad look that the Fins (players) allowed that.

....& don't ask me what I would've done to prevent it - trust me, he's not doing that on every opponent's field....he felt comfortable doing that at Hard Rock.

He shouldn't that comfortable.
Because it was full of Bills fans.

make him stop doing it by BEATING HIM!
Agree. The thing is, it was Buffalo's defense that won the game for them. Josh Allen was terrible in the redzone with the two interceptions, the fumble and the play right before the half, where Baker made a great stop. That pass had to be thrown in the endzone.

Sadly, Miami should have been able to capitalize on these mistakes. You've got to come away with the win when you hold Buffalo's offense to 14 points.

Back
Top Bottom