Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock

I mean, we can always just beat him to keep him from celebrating...

Or alternatively lose (damn me I’m a realist) but have a home stadium full of supportive noisy fans.

Now you’ve got me confused @Fin-Loco whats more likely resoundingly beating the Bills or filling Hard Rock?

I would move our home games to Tegucigalpa Honduras. There is a soccer stadium there that seats 35,000.

Our local season ticket holder "fans" obviously dont care about selling their tickets and not going to the games anyway.

Miami is considered to be the capital of Latin America so the locals would support the Dolphins with the passion of Latin American soccer fans. Lets face it Hard Rock has no atmosphere and is dead except when opposing fans take it over.

Since Honduras is a poor country and Tegucigalpa is landlocked so its unlikely that Bills Mafia or any other fan base would make that road trip.

It also benefits real South Florida Dolphins fans since we won't have to worry about local blackouts.

This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't recall any other quarterback essentially taking a victory lap around the opposing team's stadium.

I certainly can't imagine Tua doing that after a victory in Buffalo. Of course, Miami hasn't played well recently in Buffalo either.

Am I the only one bothered by that?
Beat them and he won't do that!!

I would move our home games to Tegucigalpa Honduras. There is a soccer stadium there that seats 35,000.

Our local season ticket holder "fans" obviously dont care about selling their tickets and not going to the games anyway.

Miami is considered to be the capital of Latin America so the locals would support the Dolphins with the passion of Latin American soccer fans. Lets face it Hard Rock has no atmosphere and is dead except when opposing fans take it over.

Since Honduras is a poor country and Tegucigalpa is landlocked so its unlikely that Bills Mafia or any other fan base would make that road trip.

It also benefits real South Florida Dolphins fans since we won't have to worry about local blackouts.

Why not the ball court at Chichen Itza? /s

Where's George Teague these days? Remember when he clocked Terrell Owens for his celebration on the Dallas star?

Guess you can't do that these days.

Josh Allen when things go well...

giphy (1).gif

Josh Allen when things go bad...

royals_jun-buffalo-bills.gif

There is no even keel for him. There is no being classy in victory or reserved when things go wrong. He has a lot of growing up to do, and by the time he does, it will be time to retire from all the hard hits he took.

Back
Top Bottom