Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock

It’s the new Aaron Rodgers vs. The Bears. He was 24-5 against them. Josh Allen has the same or better trajectory building.
Which begs the question. How does Miami close the gap on Buffalo and start taking this series?

During the McDaniel era, all the games against Buffalo have been very close, except for the blowout in Buffalo this year. But Miami is 1-4 against the Bills.

Have to figure out the division to start competing for championships. And that currently starts with Buffalo.

Fans are irrelevant.

Allen would have celebrated regardless of the fans.

It's who he is. That's his attitude and how he carries himself year in, year out.

He only did that to show respect to the thousands of Bills fans who probably spent a lot of money to travel to Miami to support the team, can't hate on that. We should have beat them to put a stop to that.

Apparently Ramsey called him trash a few years ago so he likes to try and embarrass him as much as he can. Not sure how true that is.

I don't think he's a bad guy as a person but sucks when he's always beating us and putting up crazy numbers.

It's a big-time troll job, and he earned the right to do it.

I don't like the guy much, but DGAF about a childish lap around a stadium.

Exactly, he's a troll. He is young and isn't stupid about the rivalry, he knows he can irk fans of the other team. Good or bad publicity doesn't matter, it all feeds his ego. So regardless of his fans, he was going to troll if he won. It's who he is. That's what he does. It's about attention.

Josh wasn't taking a victory lap. He was acknowledging and thanking the Bills fans for coming in droves to support the team. He has done that at other stadiums when Bills fans are there. Bills fans travel well...but especially to attractive venues. Seriously, unless you're a ski bum, where would you rather be in January, Buffalo or Miami?

Now having said all this, the Dolphins almost didn't give the Bills an opportunity to celebrate. Your defense was stout...especially in the first half, making key plays at key times. It took an entire half for the Bills offense to adjust. Tua is accurate and throws a nice ball and your running backs are wicked fast! And Tyreek...I was thrilled when I heard KC was trading him...until I saw they traded him to the Dolphins. Paired with Waddle? My Bills fandom fell with a resounding, "Crap!"

I know you all are hurting. Many are lashing out. This is not unlike the Bills forum. Many were calling for McD to be fired and Josh Allen to be traded, just a mattter of a few weeks ago! You are still in the tournament, though! KC has not been playing well. They are vulnerable. Your offense is getting healthy. Unfortunately your defense has taken a hit...particularly losing Van Ginkel (talk about a rival player you hate...and I mean that in a complimentary way).

So...respectfully...I wish you all well moving forward. It's a shame your game was relegated to Pea****, too. Hopefully most of you are local and can watch the game easily. If the game is a shootout...my money is on the Dolphins!

This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't recall any other quarterback essentially taking a victory lap around the opposing team's stadium.

I certainly can't imagine Tua doing that after a victory in Buffalo. Of course, Miami hasn't played well recently in Buffalo either.

Am I the only one bothered by that?
Id trade for him

Show up to the games and maybe there won't be as many Bills fans to do a victory lap.
By the time he took a lap, there were hardly any of the Phin fans left. If more of us would have came, he wouldn’t have done it. They had more fans show up to greet him at the airport at 3am then we had fans in the stadium at that point. We need to do a better job supporting the team, We were 11-5 with everything on the line and people sold their seats for the $ instead of seeing what should have been a great game. Maybe if more people showed up we could have made it more difficult for their offense to operate. Just a frustrating night anyway you cut it. I don’t blame them celebrating, we didn’t get the job done on the field or in the stands.

Show up to the games and maybe there won't be as many Bills fans to do a victory lap.
Exactly,, these phucken whiners bitch about other teams fans buying tickets to a game they themselves could have done. And if you whiners think a ticket holder would sell their tickets to this game you’re dumber then you thought.

This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't recall any other quarterback essentially taking a victory lap around the opposing team's stadium.

I certainly can't imagine Tua doing that after a victory in Buffalo. Of course, Miami hasn't played well recently in Buffalo either.

Am I the only one bothered by that?
Everything bugs me about this arrogant piece of crap! Especially when commentators gush all over him!

puke GIF

Back
Top Bottom