Josh Rosen meets with the media following Saints game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen meets with the media following Saints game

This notion that Flores somehow starts Rosen by weeks 4 or 5 is short sighted to the possibility of Fitzpatrick actually playing well. And no, that isn't a good thing for this franchise. An aging veteran with a notorious hot/cold streak won't help the future of this team. And if Fitz does play well, Flores would lose the locker room by benching him in favor of throwing Rosen out there.

It should have been Rosen from the get go. You HAVE TO see what this kid has to offer this team to make an important decision in the next draft or two on whether to address the position or not. This decision is beyond moronic by Flores.

I hope Miami has the first pick in next season's draft so they can finally solve their QB situation.

I do respect everyone's right to their opinion and realize that if we all agreed this site would suck. With that being said why can't you just love and root for Rosen like everyone else. Why even question his ability to succeed although some who will critique you will question the success of a college qb who will probably have a great year. Just root for Rosen. You won't be disappointed. He's going to be legendary in a couple of years.

I've never seen ANYONE with the ball placement like Tua..hyper accurate ...His college film already has checked off more boxes,than Rosens' college film.
and I'm pulling for Rosen..but I'd rather have the better QB.

For a 22 year old who has been put through the wringer on the field in AZ and by the media looking to make mountains out of molehills, he has handled himself very well.

How can you not hope he tangibly rises to the franchise occasion instead of drafting someone who is pedestrian against better defenses or any other unproven QBs? If he does, with the draft capital, we can surround him with some great assets instead of possibly squandering them on a replacement crapshoot.

This notion that Flores somehow starts Rosen by weeks 4 or 5 is short sighted to the possibility of Fitzpatrick actually playing well. And no, that isn't a good thing for this franchise. An aging veteran with a notorious hot/cold streak won't help the future of this team. And if Fitz does play well, Flores would lose the locker room by benching him in favor of throwing Rosen out there.

It should have been Rosen from the get go. You HAVE TO see what this kid has to offer this team to make an important decision in the next draft or two on whether to address the position or not. This decision is beyond moronic by Flores.
Have you ever thought that he staff may plan long term with Rosen and not use a "one-season" tryout type of thing? What if Fitzpatrick plays well? You instill a winning culture into a young team. And that is bad why?

I've never seen ANYONE with the ball placement like Tua..hyper accurate ...His college film already has checked off more boxes,than Rosens' college film.

At the price I’d having a worse team?

We are taking a QB next year..lets just get ready for the ride.

You need to go watch more film. Tua is awful and will not make it in the nfl. Literally one of the most inaccurate passers in college lol. You need to look up his stats versus top 35 defenses. At one point he was the #90 rated QB in all of college football versus top 25 defenses. He has zero vision, zero ability at reading a defense. That does not translate well to NFL.

Can we please finally all agree that the idea of tanking for a certain player is ridiculous? When has the “can’t miss prospect” actually worked out? Andrew Luck? I guess when he was healthy, he was good. Got them a couple playoff appearances in one of the worst divisions at the time, never sniffed a super bowl, and then bailed on the team a week before the season starts.

Ryan Tannehill is the longest lasting QB from that class. There’s no sure thing in the NFL. Root for the team to win. Root for Rosen to become a franchise QB. Wherever we pick in the draft, 1 or 32, the odds that our pick will be a good player are about the same
Ummm ...

russell-Wilson-Getty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom